Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backstory: Ted Turner buys out TNA, he hires free agents such as Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, Sting and many others. He also signs The Rock for a special appearance to be announced, later in the week at a press conference, newly named Commisioner, Harley Race announces that ASW will debut on TNT, on Monday Nights going head to head with WWE!! Starting next week the revolution in wrestling begins.....................

Final Roster:
Abyss
AJ Styles
Jeff Jarret
Sting
Kevin Nash
Hulk Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
Goldberg
Jeff Hardy
Petey Williams
Syxx Pac
Chris Sabin
Jeff Jarrett
N.I.N- No Intro Needed (Billy Gunn)
BG James
Konnan
Ron Killings
Diamond Dallas Page
Christopher Daniels
Kid Kash
Dallas
Chris Harris
James Storm
Monty Brown
Elix Skipper
Raven

ASW: Knockouts-
Trinity
Gail Kim
Nidia
Paisley
Sable
Jazz
Jacquelyn

Managers-
Scott D' Amore
Father James Mitchell

Announcers-
Mike Tenay
Don West
Randy Savage

More superstars TBA

·
Registered
720 Posts
nice! can't wait for this to go on the road!!

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
Sounds interesting, weird that Macho Man is an announcer, but original and I like that. A little help for ya, Billy Gunn is now going by New Age Outlaw. Looks cool, cant wait.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Billy Gunn, will remain N.I.N because I think that'd be a cool gimmick

Firts show up Monday or Tuesday

ASW is proud to announce that they have signed Jamie Nobe, Ultimo Dragon, Juventud Guerrera and Shark Boy to contracts.

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Alright this is it, Ive decided to do ASW! (Arent you happy 10mikembibby) recaps of the first month(i hate debut shows for new federations followed by a full length ppv over the next two weeks

ASW
Im not good with debut shows so here’s a recap of the first month.......................

Hulk Hogan returns to wrestling with a bang, co-winning a battle royal where the last two men(the other was Jeff Jarret) battled for the title the week after, after interference from Monty Brown who nailed a pounce on Jarret, Hogan capitalized with a leg drop and the cover, 1.....................2....................3! Hogan climbs the mountain one more time to win the title and be ASW’s first world heavyweight champion.

Jeff Hardy wins the international title on the ASW debut show, Chris Harris challenges him to a match at Breakdown for the belt. They talk about the match in interviews never getting into it physically until the week before Breakdown when they start brawling after a mix up as partners in a tag team match.

Goldberg and Kevin Nash have confrontations toward each other over the weeks, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash taunt Goldberg, Goldberg says that they have things that can only be settled in the ring. Goldberg and Nash agree to a match at Breakdown! Scott Hall and Goldberg have a match on Monday Night ASW, Goldberg wins and Nash attacks him minutes after while he celebrates.

AJ Styles wins a fatal four way against Jeff Jarret, Monty Brown and Ultimate Warrior to become number 1 contender. AJ Styles says hes a big hulkamniac but he will be all buisness against Hogan at Breakdown.

Terry Funk is among the legends at the ASW premiere but he is singled out by Raven, Raven calls him old and makes fun of him. He attacks him and throws him through a glass window in the back!! Terry Funk responds by challenging Raven to a hardcore match at Breakdown! Raven cant believe and says he is going to destroy Terry Funk.

Kid Kash cockishly says he will make an impact on ASW by defeating every big name in his way, he gets a win over the legendary Jimmy Snuka followed by Road Warrior Animal the next week, then finally Roddy Piper comes out and challenges him to a match! They belittle each other in interviews leading to Breakdown and finally go at it in which Piper gets the upper hand.

The Outlaws, recently aligning themselves with The Outsiders( Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and X-Pac) and forming the “Alliance” win the tag titles from AMW a week after they won them! AMW has a rematch clause and that match is signed for the PPV, Breakdown as well

Breakdown Card

Hulk Hogan vs AJ Styles-Heavyweight Championship

Chris Sabin vs Jeff Hardy- International Championship

Kevin Nash vs Goldberg

The Outlaws vs AMW-Tag Team Championship

Raven vs Terry Funk- Hardcore Match

Kid Kash vs Roddy Piper

Monty Brown vs Jeff Jarret

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
great recap man, breakdown is going to be great and I like the card. And Im glad you decided to go with ASW.

Hulk Hogan vs Aj Styles

Chris Sabin vs [/B]Jeff Hardy

Kevin Nash vs
Goldberg

Outlaws vs AMW

Raven vs
Terry Funk

Kid Kash vs Roddy Piper

Monty Brown vs Jeff Jarrett

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Why the spam post?

Anyway predictions.....

Kevin Nash vs Goldberg

Kid Kash vs Roddy Piper

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Predictions:

Hulk Hogan vs AJ Styles -Heavyweight Championship

Kevin Nash vs Goldberg

Kid Kash vs Roddy Piper

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
my predictions are...

Kevin Nash vs Goldberg

Kid Kash vs Roddy Piper

·
Banned
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Here it is...............

ASW: Breakdown

Pyro goes off as ASW: Breakdown kicks off at the Georgia Dome!

Mike Tenay: Welcome everyone to a PPV extravaganza, welcome to Breakdown! Tonight the future vs one of the greatest wresting champions of all time, Hulk Hogan vs AJ Styles!

Randy Savage: OOOOOOOOOOOO Yeah! Also we got Goldberg one on one with his arch nemesis Kevin Nash!

Mike Tenay: Thats right but what about the tag titles, international title and that hardcore match, Raven vs Terry Funk!

Don West: Yeah, Yeah you guys are forgetting about this, Roddy Piper vs Kid Kash, Kash is the future, so he says, can he prove it?

Mike Tenay: We’ll find out later tonight!

*Outlaws*

The Outlaws come out, they get in the ring, N.I.N taunts the crowd, BG James gets a mic.

BG James: Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls, children of all ages, we proudly in a co-production with the Outsiders present to you, your TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Myself, BG James and N.I.N! Tonight we are gonna walk all over Americas biggest Joke! Tonight we are gonna walk out with our tag team titles intact.

N.I.N: If you got a promblem with the Outlaws you van do what everyone else that has a promblem with can do, Kiss our ass!! You..........................

*AMW*

AMW run down to the ring and attack The Outlaws, they throw them out of the ring as the crowd cheers their approval.

ASW Tag Team Championships
AMW vs The Outlaws​

Chris Harris starts out in the ring, both of the Outlaws are on the outside, BG slides in the ring and they lock up. Harris throws BG into the ropes, he comes back and ducks a clothesline, he turns and Harris quickly follows. He starts to nails Harris with hard rights to the head. Harris gets backed into a corner, BG nails a chop and follows with another quickly. BG throws Harris into the other turnbuckle and follows him, Harris catches himself and jumps up as BG goes under, he lands behind BG James and BG quickly turns around, Harris kicks him in the mid-section and sets him up, he follows with a suplex! Harris slowly gets up, BG is down in the center of the ring now. Harris walks over and picks him up, he follows up by setting BG up for a neck breaker, he does and nails it hard. BG is down as Harris gets up, he kicks at him and picks him up again, he then nails a samoan drop. He gets up and goes to tag in Storm but N.I.N runs in and knocks him down! N.I.N starts to beat down on him, Storm comes in and they start to go at it, the referee finally breaks them up but BG James nails low blow on Harris as he’s getting up, BG then picks up Harris for a pump handle slam but he drops behind him, BG turns around and Harris nails a hurricarana! Harris gets up as does BG and BG drops Harris into a drop toe hold! BG gets up and gets on top of Harris quickly, he locks in the camel clutch! Harris tries to fight out of it but BG has it locked in tight! Harris gets up with BG on him slowly he get to one knee and drops back! BG lets go and Harris starts to crawl toward Storm, BG crawls toward N.I.N and quickly tags him in, he runs in and drops an elbow on Harris’ back. He starts to go to work on him, he picks Harris up and brings him back down with an armdrag! He locks in an armbar, he goes to the first rope and drops down on Harris’ arm before locking it in once more. N.I.N keeps the armbar locked in as Harris’ screams, he uses all his strength and puts him in a roll-up out of nowhere!! Before the ref can count N.I.N lets go. He gets up frustrated at the counter Harris just pulled and start to beat him down, Harris goes into the corner and N.I.N sticks his leg in Harris’ face choking him out! He lets go after the ref gets in his face and Storm yells support to Harris on the outside apron, he claps, Harris gets up as N.I.N taunts the crowd, he turns around into a spear from Harris!! Harris unloads everything he has into N.I.N punching mercilessly at his face with lefts and hard rights. He gets up with an adrenaline rush and BG runs in, he goes for a clothesline but Harris ducks, BG turns around, SUPERKICK! BG rolls out of the ring and Harris backdrosp a charging N.I.N, he looks to his corner and tags in James Storm! Storm gets in the ring and clotheslines N.I.N down. He waits for him to get up and brings him down with a dropkick, he doesnt cover though, he goes picks him up puts him in position before picking him up, he nails him with a powerbomb! The crowd cheers as next he heads to the top rope, once gets up he looks around before nailing a big splash!! He covers N.I.N,

BG pulls the referee out of the ring and throws him!! Storm is pissed as BG laughs about he turns around as Storm flies over the top rope and takes him down! Storm gets up and gets back in the ring, Harris gets in too. They pick up N.I.N for the Death Sentence, they nail it!! Storm covers again but no referee! Harris gets mad until a referee runs down to the ring, AMW are happy and Harris yells at him to hurry until someone attacks the referee on his way down from behind! Its Syxx-Pac of The Outsiders! He throws the referee and Chris Harris comes after him! They meet each other on the ramp and Syxx nails Chris Harris with a hard right taking him down, the camera zooms in on his hand to reveal brass knuckles! Harris is wobbly and Syxx-Pac throws him off the side of the ramp through a table below!! Harris has been taken out by Syxx-Pac, Storm is duking it out with BG who is back up in the ring , Storm doesnt know somethings gone very, very wrong as Syxx-Pac gets to the ring, he grabs a chair from underneath and gets in, Storm turns around and gets leveled with the chair! Storm turns right into a pumphandle slam from BG James. Syxx-Pac goes to the outside and grabs the referee, he throws him in the ring and yells at him to counts! The ref slowly does

Storm kicks out! BG cant believe, he picks Storm up and backs up, he goes for a hard clothesline but Storm ducks, BG turns around and gets enzuguri’d, Syxx Pac gets on the apron, Storm knocks him off as N.I.N gets in the ring behind him, he turns around and gets kicked to the midsection followed by a famouser!! But no!! Storm moves out of the way and clotheslines N.I.N! Syxx Pac gets in the ring as the ref is still down, he waits for Storm to turn around and when he does he goes for the X factor but Storm counters it into a spinebuster!! Syxx rolls out of the ring. BG gets up slowly and turns Storm around, he sends him into the ropes but Storm slides under him and gets up putting BG on his shoulder, he walks around the ring before getting to the center and nailing a huge face buster!! He covers BG and wakes up the referee,

3!!
NO!! N.I.N breaks up the count with a last second save! He picks up Storm but Storm kicks him in the mid-section, he picks him up into a suplex but at the last second puts him in a powerbomb! He covers

N.I.N gets his foot on the bottom rope!Storm cant believe it, in frustration he he throws the referee into the turnbuckle! BG gets up and charges him, he duck, BG hits the ropes and Storm rolls him up! NO REFEREE TO COUNT!! Storm cant believe it and tries to wake him up, while he’s doing this Syxx-Pac gets in the ring with some kind of can, Storm wakes the referee and turns around, Syxx sprays mace in his eyes and nails the X factor!! He gets out of the ring and taunts Storm, BG James slowly make the cover once again as the referee turns into position

3!!
Winners and still tag team champions: The Outlaws

Mike Teany: The Outlaws have stolen this match thanks to Syxx-Pac!

Randy Savage: AMW deffinitely had the match won at different points, also I think Chris Harris is gonna need serious medical attention.

Don West: Lets take you back and show you what happened to Chris Harris in the middle of the match.

(Clip of Syxx Pac throwing Harris off the ramp through the table)

Randy Savage: Thats gonna leave a mark.........................

Camera shows EMT’s helping James Storm who cant see because of mace in his eyes, they cut to more EMT’s surrounding Chris Harris who’s still through the table on the side of the ramp.

Mike Tenay: This is terrible, The Outsiders and Outlaws so called “Alliance” is out of control!

We cut backstage where Dusty Rhodes is talking with a backstage personnel

Dusty Rhodes: Now you understand, I want you to go tell Kevin Nash that because of the Outsiders interference in that last match, if anyone interferes in his match with Goldberg they will be suspended indefinitely as well him and or Goldberg depending on who the person interferes for, you got that?

Personnel: I got it sir.

Dusty Rhodes: Alright then, now go do that.

Personnel walks off, AJ Styles walks up to him.

Dusty Rhodes: Ah, AJ just the man I wanted to see. Tonight you got a huge match, its time to put up or shut up, we’re gonna find out if your championship material or not, this is your night to prove yourself, is it your time to shine or not?

AJ Styles: I know what your saying, now if you’ll excuse me, I don’t have time for pep talks I got a match to get ready for.

Dusty Rhodes: Thats just what I wanted to hear from you.

AJ Styles: Alright, Ill see you later.................

(We cut back to ringside)

Mike Tenay: Wow alittle pep talk from Dusty Rhodes to the challenger of the ASW heavyweight title, AJ Styles.

Randy Savage: He could use that, I have been in the ring with Hulk Hogan before and trust me when I say that he’s not just stepping in there with anybody, he stepping in there with Hulk Hogan, the immortal one.

Don West: Guys, what about that announcement just made before that Goldberg vs Nash, Outsiders along with everyone else banned from ringside!

Mike Tenay: Thats huge but lets take you to our next contest....................

Clip-
Kash gets wins over different legends during the first few weeks of ASW
Kid Kash dissing Roddy Piper
Piper comes out and hosts the return of In the pit with Piper with Kash as his guest
They fight and completely destroy the set
Kash challenges Piper to a match at Breakdown!
Piper and Kash battle over the weeks
Piper excepts the match

*Kid Kash*

Kid Kash comes out, he walks to the ring happy, he gets in and taunts the crowd

*Bag Pipes*

Roddy Piper comes out and the crowd goes wild! He comes down to the ring pointing at Kash, he gets in the ring and the bell rings.
Kid Kash vs Rowdy Roddy Piper​

Kid Kash and Piper lock up, Kash gets Piper in headlock and cockishly starts to punch away at his head, Piper responds by picking Kash up and backdropping him with a suplex, Kash rolls out of the ring holding his back as Piper yells at him. The ref tells Piper to back up and Kash gets in the ring, they circle each other and lock up again. Piper whips Kash into the rope and goes for a clothesline but Kash ducks and turns around as Kash takes him down with a cross body, he yells at Piper calling him old and all.Piper gets up and grabs Kash’es leg and takes him down with an amateur hold! He throws him down and Kash cant believe it, he quickly gets up as does Piper, he runs at Piper but Piper nails an armdrag! He locks in an armbar but quickly lets go, before he gets up he slaps the back of Kashes head and smiles, Kash angrily gets up and charges Piper, Piper moves out of the way Kash hits the corner, Piper then starts nailing him with hard lefts and rights. Kash pushes him off to catch his breath and now its Piper doing the taunting, he asks Kash if he’s had enough. Kash can’t take anymore and gets in Piper’s face, they go nose to nose and Kash shoves Piper. Roddy looks around before shoving Kash back, Kash falls and gets out of the ring but Piper follows, Piper grabs Kashes head as he’s trying to walk away and shoves it into the apron, he then nails a chop. He follows by throwing Kash in the ring and slides in after him. Kash tries to crawl away but Piper grabs his tights and drags him back into the center of the ring , he grabs his legs and hooks him in a boston crab! Kash yells in pain as Piper yells “had enough yet” to him. Kash starts to crawl toward the rope and Piper lets go, wanting the “fun” to continue. He turns Kash around and grabs his leg, Kash pulls him toward him and kicks him in the face! Piper falls back hard and Kash gets up slowly trying to take advantage, he starts to kick at Piper in anger, he grabs Pipers leg and turns it in an awkward way as he tries to fight the pain, he yells at Piper to tap, Kash gets on one knee still turning the leg and Piper grabs his head, he then nails a stiff right to him and Kash lets go. Kash quickly goes back on the offensive by getting up and kicking Piper’s leg numerous times. He goes off the ropes and drops a knee on the leg. He then picks him up slowly, Piper starts to battle back as he hits Kash with shots to the ribs. He gets up fully and kicks Kash in the stomach he goes off the rope but ids met with a dropkick on the way back from Kash, Kash gets to his knees, and goes for a cover but then decides not to. He gets up and picks up Piper, he whips him into the ropes and nails ddt on his way back. Kash now gets up and outright slaps Roddy Piper. He then looks to the crowd and yells “this is you legend” he covers Piper

Piper kicks out!!
Kash is somewhat upset and gets up he picks up Pipers hurt leg, he then drops an elbow on him and twists it again, Piper screams. Kash tells him to tap, Piper says no and Kash tightens the hold. Piper grabs Kashes legs and starts to twist his ankle, both men have submission holds on one another, Piper has that crazed look in his eyes and Kash lets go of Piper in pain!! Piper has the upper hand and it look like Kash is gonna tap out! Kash grabs Pipers head and starts to hit him, Piper finally breaks the hold. Kash turns onto his back, he climbs the ropes to get up. Piper gets up slowly as well, Kash goes for a dropkick but Piper moves out of the way! Kash holds his ribs and gets up, he goes for a desperate clotheline and Roddy ducks. He stands behind Kash as he is slumped over catching his breath! Roddy locks in the sleeper hold!! Kash tries to fight it and walks around the ring but Piper has it fully locked in, Kash is stuck and doesnt know what to do, he slowly fadesuntil Dallas comes out! He runs down to the ring and the referee yells at him, Kash seizes the oppurtunity and levels Piper with a low blow! Pipers in pain and falls over. Dallas drops down, he heads to the back as Kash picks Piper’s legs up and locks in a sharpshooter! Piper tries to fight out of it as Kash holds on to the move. Piper goes toward the ropes, and slowly inches closer and closer until..............he gets to the ropes!! Kash wont let go as the referee counts 1............................2..........................3......................4.....Kash lets go and yells at the referee. Piper slowly gets up to his knees, Kash is in front of him and he pushes the referee! Piper nails lowblow as he does this and rolls him up, the ref takes a minute to decide whether to disqualify Kash or count the pin he counts!!

Kash grabs the ropes! Piper gets up slowly, limping Kash gets up and his nose is bleeding. Piper chops him into the corner, he then positions Kash onto the middle rope! He grabs Kash to backdrop him, he picks him up but his leg gives out and Kash falls on top of him as the referee counts

Kash hooks the leg and puts his feet on the ropes!!

3!!
Winner: Kid Kash

Mike Tenay: Kid Kash steals one over the legendary Roddy Piper!

Don West: Its all because of Piper’s leg!

Mike Tenay: Damn didnt see this coming.

Randy Savage: Yeah me either Mike, Piper has been beaten all because his leg gave out at the wrong moment...........

We cut backstage where are new backstage interviewer, Terry Runnels is standing by with Raven

Terry Runnels: Raven, in just a few moments, you will go one on one with the legend, Terry Funk. What are you.........

Raven: Let me guess, what are my thoughts? Well, Terry Funk is a hardcore legend but I am the hardcore legend, and after tonight, after Terry Funk is in the middle of the ring, tangled in barbed wire, bleeding everywhere, numerous chair shots to the head and the referee says that I am the winner, Terry Funk will learn that I am hardcore, that I can beat him, and tonight after the pain and the suffering, I will be declared the winner, let the suffering begin, quothe the raven, nevermore, nevermore......................(closeup to Raven’s face)never more..............

*Terry Funk*

Funk comes out to a huge pop from the crowd, he gets in the ring, the only thing he holds is a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire.

*Raven*
Raven comes out to a mixed reaction, he holds a trash can, inside, a baseball bat is sticking out as well as a chair in his other hand, he gets in the ring, he drops whis weapons and charges Funk with the chair!!
Hardcore Match
Terry Funk vs Raven​

Raven and Terry Funk collide, Terry’s barb wire and Ravens chair meet, Terry and Raven have a sword fight with neither backing down, finally Terry knocks Raven’s chair out of his hand. Terry goes for a shot with the barbed wire but Raven ducks, Terry turns around and tries again, Raven holds the barbed wire back, Terry kicks Raven in the mid section and grinds the barbed wire across Raven’s head! Raven pushes him off, Terry grabs the trash can and we now see Raven is already crimsoned! Terry Funk nails Raven with the trash can over the head completely denting it as Raven falls down, Raven starts to gets up, Terry grabs a chair and drills Raven across the back. Rvaen doesnt fall back down, he keeps getting up! Raven gets to his knees, Terry Funk has the chair in his hand, he drops it and starts to pound on Raven’s head. Terry Funk picks the chair up and goes off the ropes, he knees the chair into Raven’s face!! Funk’s knee is hurt now too as he falls to one knee and Raven falls on his back, Funk gets up and starts limping around, he grabs the bat on the ground(also around the bat are things that fell out of the trash can, in there are a pipe and a chain, as well as a small tube of something) Raven gets up to his knees again, he gets to his feet and Funk swings the bat nailing Raven in the side of the head!! Raven falls down, Funk picks him up and sends him into the ropes, Raven looks lifeless but surprises Funk with a clothesline! Raven stands tall on his feet, he then grabs the chair, Funk starts to get up, Raven backs up and drills Funk with a chairshot to the side of the head, Funk crumbles to the ground and Raven puts the chair down, he goes over to Funk and looks at the crowd, he yells “you want hardcore” he picks up Funk and put him in position, he drills a piledriver onto the chair!! The crowd chants fill the air “holy shit, holy shit” Funk is out, Raven gets up and grabs the tube but then throws it back down. Funk is out, Raven drags him to the cornerand then goes over and grabs the chain, he walks back over and Terry Funk tries to save himself by getting out of the ring, Raven catches him by grabbing him through the middle rope, he wraps the chain around Funks neck, he is then shown doing something. He’s tying the chain to the ropes to strangle Funk! He does it as Funk gasps for air, Raven gets out of the ring and punches Funk, then grabs another chair from ringside, he looks at Funk and drills him across the head! He backs up and does it again!! Raven looks around and raises the chair above his head before bringing it down on Funk’s head! He goes crazy with 3 quick chair shots after that, he then nails a shot to the chest of Funk! He does it once again! He then looks around before drilling Funk one more time! The crowd has mixed reactions to this brutal beating, Raven backs up one more time and drills Funk across the head for the 10th chair shot!! Funk is lifeless and looks dead, strangled by a chain crimsoned face and all. Raven gets in the ring, he goes over and grabs the tube! He gets out of the ring and has a sadistic smile on his face, he squirts the liquid from the tube onto Funk’s feet. Raven then goes under the ring and pulls out a lighter!! ITS GAS, RAVEN IS GONNA BURN TERRY FUNK!! He lights the lighter up and throws it at Funk’s feet setting his lower legs ablaze!! Funk doesnt move, he’s unconscious burning away! Funk doesnt move as Raven backs up smiling at his evil work. Several referee’s run down to the ring, men with fire extinguishers get down to ringside and put the fire out. Referee’s unhook the chain from around Funk’s throat, they tries to help him away, as he appears unconscious..................but no!! Funk lunges at Raven and they go over the barrier into the crowd! Funk punches at Raven, his wrestling boots are burned, he is bloody but he is still fighting! Funk picks up Raven and throws him back over the barrier, Funk slowly gets over the barrier, he throws Raven into the ring, he follows him in. Raven gets up and picks up the barbwire, Funk walks toward him warily and Raven nails him with it in the face! He doesnt make the cover, the punishment must continue!! Raven picks up Funk and puts him in position for a Raven Affect! Funk drops to one knee and nails low blow! Raven falls, Funk grabs the chair and drops it in the center of the ring! He picks up Raven and nails a ddt onto the chair! Raven is out cold and Funk goes back to the outside, he goes under the ring and grabs a table from under the ring! He throws the table in the ring and gets in, he sets it up slowly as Raven starts to get up, he then throws Raven onto the table, he gets up onto the table slowly but Raven rolls off slowly saving himself from taking more punishment of extreme nature. Funk picks up Raven and throws him into the ropes Raven counters by nailing a high knee taking Funk down, Raven catches his breath and then picks up the chain and wraps it around his hand, Funk gets up and Raven drills him with the chain Funk doesnt fall! He remains wobbily, Raven hooks Funk’s head and puts him in position, he puts him in the raven effect position right by the table, RAVEN EFFECT RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!!
Raven and Funk are down and Raven gets a shoulder over Funk the referee counts

kickout!! The carnage isnt over, Funk has kicked out and he’s still in this thing, Raven and Funk arent moving, Raven slowly starts to get up, gets to one knee and gets up fully, Raven picks up the barbed wire, he tears it off the 2x4, Funk gets to his knees and Raven wraps the barbed wire around Funk’s face!!He tears away at Funk’s face and the crowd is dead silent at the sight of carnage never before seen like this in a major US wrestling promotion! Raven picks Funk up with the barbed wire wrapped around his head he kicks him in the midsection and throws him into the turnbuckle, he puts him up on the second rope and climbs up, he looks around one more time before nailing a Raven Affect off the ropes onto a chair with Funks face wrapped in barbed wire!! Raven covers him slowly as the referee counts

3!!
Winner: Raven

Mike Tenay: Oh my..................I cant even say anything, the most gruesome thing I’ve ever seen.

Randy Savage: Oh man, Funk is still the hardcore legend win or loss

Don West: That was gross, what a match!!

Mike Tenay: Whats this?!

Raven has a chair Funk is on his knees, he raises the chair as the crowd chants “holy shit, holy shit”

*Bang, Bang*
Mick Foley comes out to a huge pop in his cactus jack attire! He runs down to the ring and Raven bails through the crowd, Funk is bloody, the ring is wore torn but friends are reunited as Foley tends to his dear old pal, Terry Funk. The crowd has mixed chants of “Terry,Terry” and “Foley, Foley”

Mike Tenay: Mick Foley, Cactus Jack is here, he has come to ASW!

Don West: Can this night get any bigger! Foleys here!

Randy Savage: Im still in shock about the match we’ve just seen, I mean this was really a match that could’ve ended a career right here in Georgia................

Mike Tenay: Well I hate to take your mind off that but up next, Jeff Jarret vs Monty Brown!

Clips of Monty Brown and Jeff Jarret’s rivalry from TNA and how it’s rekindled in ASW

*Down with the sickness*
Monty Brown comes out to a huge pop, he comes down and slides into the ring.

*Chosen One*
Jeff Jarret comes out and walks down to the ring, he holds up his guitar, the crowd boos, he gets in the ring slowly staring at Monty Brown

Jeff Jarret vs Monty Brown​
Both men lock up, Monty quickly throws Jarret into the ropes and follows up by backdropping him on the way back. Jarret gets up in pain, Monty nails him with a clothesline to bring him back down. Jarret turns on his back and pleads with Monty who doesnt listen and just stomps away at him. Jarret gets up and Monty throws him into the corner, he pounds away on him, Jarret’s in pain and pushes Monty off desperately, he tries to catch his breath and walks into the middle of the ring, Monty levels him with a spinebuster! Jarret stays down and Monty gets in the corner to finish this thing quickly as Jarret uses the ropes to pull himself up, Monty goes for the POUNCEEEEEEEEEEE! BUT NO!! Jarret moves outof the way and Monty nails the turnbuckle, he falls back, Jarret goes to the outside and grabs a chair he looks around at everyone as they boo him. Monty is using the ropes to get up, his head is in between the ropes as Jarret levels him with a huge chairshot!
Winner by DQ: Monty Brown

Mike Tenay: This crap, what could of been a great match is cut short by Jarret!

Don West: And he’s not done yet!

Jarret grabs something from under the ring, its his guitar! He gets in the ring, Monty Brown is busted open , he tries to get up but Jarret crushes his head with the guitar! He stands over Monty Brown with a foot on his chest.................

We cut to Dusty Rhodes backstage talking to someone that isnt shown

Duty Rhodes: Did you see what happened?! Well heres my answer to that, next month we are broadcasting our next PPV, Deadly Destruction. At that PPV it will be Monty Brown one on one with Jeff Jarret, in a streetfight!

Camera pans out to show the man, Sting!!

Dusty Rhodes: And tommorow night, on ASW, you will debut in your first match Stinger, hows that sound?

Sting: Sounds great, I’m glad to be here, and starting tommorow night an impact will be made here in All Star Wrestling,woooooooo!

Dusty Rhodes: HaHa, glad to hear it.

We go back to the announce table

Mike Tenay: Finally, Sting has come to ASW!

Randy Savage: OOOOOOOOOOO man, this just gets better every week, every day!

Don West: He said he’s gonna make an impact and I believe him!

Mike Tenay: Well up next, Chris Sabin has a chance to win the International Championship from none other than Jeff Hardy!

*Hardys Music*
Jeff Hardy comes out and does his usual entrance to the crowd’s delight, he runs to the ring, slides in and jumps on the top turnbuckle for a pose.

*Sabin’s Music*
Chris Sabin comes out with a serious look on his face, he walks straight to the ring, no poses and stares at Hardy, he gets in and tells the ref to ring the bell.

International Championship
Jeff Hardy vs Chris Sabin​
Jeff and Sabin and lock up, Sabin gets Hardy into a headlock, Hardy tries to throw him into the ropes but he keeps the headlock on tight. Sabin starts to punch away at Hardy’s head, Hardy picks him up for a suplex but Sabin flips over him and lands on his feet, Hardy turns around and Sabin kicks him in the midsection and goes for a ddt, Hardy pushes him down and Sabin hits the mat but quickly gets up, he looks at Hardy, they lock up again and Sabin throws Hardy into the ropes, Hardy slides under Sabin on the way back and Sabin turns around into a dropkick! Hardy gets up and Sabin starts to holding his face, Hardy grabs Sabin and throws him into the turnbuckle but he catches himself, Hardy runs at him but he uses the turnbuckles for leverage and throws Hardy to the outside, Hardy turns around while he’s on the apron and Sabin goes for a clothesline, Hardy ducks and Sabinscatches himself, Hardy jumps back into the ring and they lock up again, Sabin starts to punch Hardy in the midsection, Hardy lets go and Sabin levels him with a hard clothesline, Hardy stays down as Sabins on his knees, he goes for a cover but quickly lets go. He gets up and picks Hardy up, he puts him in position for a ddt but Hardy backdrops him into a pin! Sabin quickly throws him off and Hardy and Sabin get up at the same time, they run at each other and nail a double clothesline! Both stay down for a few seconds and then start to slowly get up, Hardy gets up first and starts to pound on Sabins back, Sabin clenches his back in pain and Hardy kicks him in the midsectiion, he tries to send him into the ropes but Sabin reverses, Hardy comes back and Sabin locks Hardy in a sleeper hold, Hardy tries to get out of it but Sabin keeps him locked in tight, Hardy slowly starts to visibly lose strength, he falls to one knee and the look in Sabin’s eyes says he is excited, excited that in just a few moments he could be ASW international champion. Hardy cmpletely falls over and doesnt move, the ref comes over and picks Hardy’s hand up, it falls and the crowd boos, he does it again, it falls, the crowd cant believe it and the referee does it one more time, Hardy’s hand stays up!! The crowd cheers as he uses adrenaline to suck life back into his body! He elbows away at Sabin but Sabin holds on, Hardy continues to try to get up, he gets to his knees and continues to elbow at him. Hardy gets up to one leg, Sabin knees him in the stomach and keeps the the sleeper locked. Hardy responds and nails a an armdrag on Sabin, he locks in an armbar, Sabin’s in pain but quickly uses his body strenghth to flip himself up onto his feet, Hardy still has Sabin by the arm, Sabin elbows Hardy in the face and grabs him by the head, he throws him over the top rope to the outside! Hardy hits the announce table and Tenay, Savage and Don West all get up, Sabin slides out of the ring and grabs Hardy’s head, he bashes it into the table and then throws Hardy into the steel post! Hardys head smacks the steel and he goes down clenching his face. Sabin walks over, he kicks him and then slides in the ring to stop the 10 count. He gets back out and picks up Hardy, he brings him over to the announce table and throws him on it, he gets on and looks around, he picks Hardy up and sets him up for a piledriver, he grabs Hardy’s tights, just as he looks like he about to do it, HARDY BACKDROPS HIM THROUGH THE TABLE!!!! Hardy and Sabin are down, the ref is on a count of 5, Sabin doesnt move, Hardy starts to crawl toward the ring, he pulls himself up on the apron as the ref’s count reaches 9. Hardy slides in as the ref counts 10 but the match is still on! Hardy stops the count successfully, Hardy lays in the ring as the ref starts counting over as Sabin’sstill on the outside not moving an inch, severla seconds go by and Hardy slides out of the ring, he walks over and picks up Sabin, he throws him in the ring and follows quickly. He covers Sabin and the ref counts

Sabin kicks out!!
Hardy cant believe it, he picks up Sabin and puts him in a position for the twist of fate! He goes for it but Sabin stays on his feet and pushes Hardy down on the mat! Sabin looks around as the crowd has mixed reactions, half Sabin, half Hardy. Hardy gets up slowly, Sabin goes off the ropes and nails swinging neck breaker!! He gets up in an adrenailine rush, he gets in the corner and calls for a superkick! Hardy gets up slowly, he looks around at the crowd and turns around, Sabin goes for the kick but Hardy ducks and Sabin completely misses but catches himself on his feet, he turns and Hardy jumps up and nails a hurricarana! BUT NO!! Sabin reverses it into a pinning predicament, the referee count but before he can Hardy flips Sabin into a pin! The referee counts

Sabin kicks out quickly and rolls Hardy into a pin!! The referee counts

Hardy kicks out!!
Sabin cant believe it, he gets up and picks up Hardy, Hardy kicks him in the midsection though and nails dangerous ddt! Hardy goes to the turnbuckle and starts to climb as the crowd knows whats next, he gets to the top and rips his shirt off, he looks around and nails a HUGE SWANTON BOMB BUT SABIN GETS HIS KNEES UP!! Hardy falls over in pain and Sabin gets up, Hardy slowly makes his way to his feet, Sabin picks Hardy up and nails the cradle shock!! Sabin’s in pain and quickly covers Hardy

Hardy kicks out!!
Sabin clenches his head in frustration , he picks Hardy up and goes to take him down with a clothesline but Hardy ducks, Sabin turns around into a kick to the midsection followed by a face buster! Hardy stays down also, he uses the ropes and slowly pulls himself up, and the crowd chants”Hardy, Hardy”. He goes to the turnbuckle and climbs up, he looks around one last time and jumps off nailing A SWATON BOMB ON SABIN! He holds his ribs and slowly covers Chris Sabin who is completely out cold and the referee counts

3!
Winner and still International Champion: Jeff Hardy

Mike Tenay: Hardy retains, what a match!

Don West: Sabin is out man, look!

Randy Savage: That was a good effort there from Chris Sabin but Hardy has prevailed as the better man on this night........

Backstage Terry Runnels is with Mick Foley.

Terry Runnels: Mick Foley, tonight you have come to ASW for perhaps one night only, in order to save your friend, the hardcore legend Terry Funk from a brutal beating at the hands of Raven, what are your thoughts on coming here??

Mick Foley: Well Terry, it feels great to be here and I knew I’d have to come when I heard Terry was going against Raven, Raven has a lot of tricks up his sleeve as we saw earlier tonight when he beat Terry but what he did after that match was uncalled for in every aspect of the word, so.............

Raven attacks Foley with a chair, he drills Foley numerous times with it

Raven: You think you’re the man Foley? Well your nothing, Im the hardcore legend, you piece of garbage! Remember this face, I have destroyed you, Mick Foley!

We go back to the ring now.

Mike Tenay: I cant believe the disrespect that Raven has!

Don West: I know, this is wrong

Randy Savage: Well not to take your mind off of this, but up next is one of our main events!

Mike Tenay: Oh man! Up next Kevin Nash vs Goldberg!

Don West: Those two monsters of the mat collide and it’s now!

Mike Tenay: This is huge!

We go backstage once more before the big match and The Outsiders(Nash, Hall, and Syxx Pac) are talking

Kevin Nash: This is crap, Rhodes thinks he can stop The Outsiders from taking over, well we did it in WCW, that company, gone. We would’ve done it in WWE but hell they screwed us over one by one, but here noones screwing us over. Tonight, Ill beat Goldberg myself, he’s not that big

Scott Hall: Whoa, whoa chico, tonight you and Goldberg, you gotta get that attitude right out of your head. Me and you we’ve been in the ring with him before, you ended his unbeaten streak and I, well, we all know what I did to him.

Kevin Nash: (Laughs) Yeah, the taser, shocking him, ha, alright point is tonight Im beating Goldberg once and for all ending our little feud, if you know what I mean.

Back to ringside

Mike Tenay: Wow, this match is gonna be big! Here comes Goldberg!

*Goldbergs music*
Goldberg comes out to a huge pop, he does his usual, standing in the pyro followed by the kicking, he comes down and gets in the ring.

*Outsiders music*
Kevin Nash comes out, Goldberg stares at him with a look of hate, Nash smiles and taunts him on the way to the ring.
Goldberg vs Kevin Nash​
Goldberg and Nash lock up, Nash puts Goldberg in a headlock and starts to punch away at Goldberg’s head, Goldberg throws Nash into the ropes, Nash grabs the ropes to stop himself, he hops out of the ring as Goldberg goes for a stiff kick that would of surely taken Nash down. Nash laughs at him on the outside and Goldberg gets on the ropes and yells at Nash, the referee makes Goldberg back off and Nash gets back into the ring. They lock up again and Nash throws Goldberg into the ropes, he goes for a clothesline but Goldberg ducks, Nash turns around and Goldberg takes him down with a clothesline! Goldberg drops an elbow on Nash and gets up, he picks Nash up and hooks him before taking him down with a belly to belly suplex! Goldberg gets up and Nash is holding his ribs, Nash gets up and Goldberg starts to pound away on him, he backs Nash into a corner, he backs up and drives his shoulder into Nash’s sternum! He backs up and does it again, and again! Nash holds his ribs and Goldberg throws Nash another turnbuckle but Nash catches himself, Goldberg runs at him but Nash elbows him in the head. Goldberg backs up and Nash uses this oppurtunity to take him down with a clothesline! Nash taunts the crowd and goes off the ropes before nailing Goldberg with a legdrop, he gets up and picks up Goldberg slowly, he grabs Goldberg by the throat with both hands, he chokes him out before throwing him into the turnbuckle, Goldbergs in pain and Nash lifts his leg up putting up to Goldberg’s throat! He chokes him out for a few moments until the referee makes him let go, Nash backs up and Goldberg falls to one knee in the corner, Nash pushes the referee out of the way and runs toward Goldberg, he crushes his face in with a knee to the head. Goldberg falls over, Nash stomps away at him, the referee tells Nash to knock it off but Nash ignores him, he picks up Goldberg and grabs him by the throat again, he throws him into the center of the ring, he runs up and delivers an elbow but Goldberg moves and Nash hits the canvas hard, he holds his elbow. He slowly gets up but so does Goldberg, Goldberg and Nash get up at the same time, Goldberg tackles Nash and starts to pound away on him, Goldberg gets up and looks at the crowd. He walks toward the corner to end this quickly, but then decides to let the punishment continue. Nash gets up and Goldberg turns him around, Nash surprises Goldberg with a thumb to the eye! Goldberg backs off and turns around into a big boot! Nash levels Goldberg, he lifts his fist in the air and the crowd thinks that the jackhammer is coming until................Goldberg jumps up! Nash cant believe, he looks pissed as he walks toward Goldberg with a mean look in his face but gets leveled with a kick to the chest!! Nash falls and Goldberg drops a knee on his face, he gets in the corner and signals for the spear, Nash starts to get up clenching his ribs and having trouble breathing. Goldberg waits and Nash slowly turns, he runs at him but Nash puts him in a drop toe hold and Goldberg hits the turnbuckle, he falls back. Nash gets up and walks over to the opposite turnbuckle, he starts to undo the covering. The referee yells at him as Nash throws the turnbuckle covering into the crowd! Goldberg is waiting for Nash to turn around again and when he does, Goldberg runs at him to level him with a clothesline but hits the referee hard! The referee goes down and isnt moving, Goldberg looks at him and gives him a knudge to see if he’ll wake up, he tries to revive the referee and Nash slips to the outside and grabs a chair, he gets back in the ring and waits for Goldberg to turn around, he turns and Nash goes for a chairshot, Goldberg moves and Nash hits the turnbuckle! He drops the chair because of momentum and Goldberg backs up and drills him with a spear! He covers but there’s no referee as the crowd counts, 1 2 3, Goldberg gets up and looks to the back yelling for a ref but noone comes out. He gets mad and picks up Nash for a jackhammer

*Outsiders*

Goldberg looks toward the ramp thinking Hall and Syxx Pac and throws Nash over, Nash lands on his knees, Goldberg yells for Hall and Nash to come out but they don’t, Dusty’s rule hasn’t been broken. Nash attacks Goldberg due to the distraction, Goldberg has taken full attention off of Kevin Nash! Nash kicks Goldberg in the mid-section and puts his head in between his legs, he lifts his fist and signals for the Jackknife Powerbomb, he picks Goldberg up and Jackknife’s him onto the chair! He throws the chair out of the ring and covers Goldberg as a referee runs out and slides into the ring, he counts

Goldberg kicks out!!
Nash is mad and gets up, he yells at the referee, the referee tells Nash it was a two count, Nash grabs the referee and throws him out of the ring. Nash picks Goldberg up and brings him over to the exposed turnbuckle, he tries to smash Goldberg’s head into the turnbuckle but Goldberg holds the ropes and smashes Nash’s head into the turnbuckle sending him back as he hits the canvas! Goldberg sets up for a spear as the referee in the corner gets up. Nash is out cold still, Goldberg goes over and slaps him to wake him up, he smiles and goes to the outside, he goes to the Spanish announce table and gets a water bottle, he gets in the ring and pours it over Nash’s head, Nash wakes up and Goldberg picks him up, Nash goes for a clothesline desperately, Goldberg easily ducks and whips him into the ropes. Nash comes back and Goldberg nails A SPEAR!! Goldberg quickly gets up and picks up Nash he picks him up in suplex position, he then nails A JACKHAMMER!! He covers Kevin Nash who is completely knocked out......................the referee slowly counts\

3!!!!
Winner: Goldberg

Goldberg celebrates until Scott Hall and Syxx Pac run down to the ring, Goldberg spears Hall, Syxx Pac punches Goldberg until he picks him up and slams him into the exposed turnbuckle!! All The Outsiders are down in the ring, Goldberg celebrates with the crowd.

Mike Tenay: Goldberg has done it! Hall, Nash and Syxx Pac are all down and out!

Randy Savage: The Outsiders attempts to take out Goldberg came up short tonight!

Mike Tenay: Lets take you backstage, Hulk Hogan, our ASW Champion is standing by....................

Backstage Hulk Hogan is looking at the camera with his ASW title intact, he has sunglasses on and his all his gear ready to rumble with AJ Styles.

Hulk Hogan: Whatsup Hulkamaniacs! Tonight, the immortal Hulkster is here, in the main event of the first ASW PPV, and what better of a place to defend my All Star Wrestling Championship, which brings me to this, tonight past meets future, in the form of AJ Styles. Styles, you’re a hell of a competitor but tonioght you arent just facing Hulk Hogan, your facing all the hulkamaniacs, the same hulkamaniacs that bodyslammed Andre The Giant, the same Hulkamaniacs that went head to head with Seargent Slaughter and King Kong Bundy among others, the Hulkamaniacs that took down Ric Flair in WCW, AJ I have a lot of respect for you, but what are you gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you! Tonight, this is your test, are you championship material? Are you meant to main event on PPV?! You have a huge chance tonight! Are you gonna run with it or is it too much for you, you have to ask yourself this, are you ready because hulkamania is coming full force!

Camera cuts to AJ Styles

AJ Styles: Hulk Hogan, you want to know if I’m ready, you wanna know if I am ready!! Well Hogan, I’ve been ready for years now! Tonight, the world will recognize AJ Styles for the great one that heis. Hogan, noone in this buisness is a bigger hulkamaniac than me, and noone, noone has more respect for you than me! So tonight Hulk, AJ Styles is gonna meet Hulkamania half way with full force! I’m coming for your title, and I will win no matter the cost, I’ll see you in the ring.

We go back to the ring

Mike Tenay: Well it’s main event time at ASW, Breakdown, lets go to the ring.

*Hulk Hogan*
Hulk Hogan comes out to a huge pop, he poses all the way to the ring, he gets in and flexes his muscles to the crowd’s delight.

*AJ Styles*
Styles comes out to an equal pop, he looks around at the crowd smiling, he walks to the ring and gets in as the bell rings.
International Championship
Hulk Hogan vs AJ Styles

Hogan and AJ circle each other, AJ extends his hand, Hogan looks around and shakes it, they back up and then come together and lock up. Hogan thros AJ into the ropes, AJ tries for a crossbodybut Hogan catches himand throws him down, Styles clenches his back in pain. Hogan drops an elbow on Styles, he gets up and picks up Styles, he whips him into the ropes and clothslines him on the way back. Hogan picks Styles up again, Styles gives Hogan a chop and backs him into a corner. Styles delivers another chop, Hogan clenches his chest and walks out of the corner, AJ throws him back into the corner and backs up he runs up and nails clothsline up against the turnbuckle, Hogan comes out of the corner and AJ takes him down with an enzuguri! AJ gets up as momentum is behind him, he goes to the second turnbuckle and jumps off it, he splashes Hogan and goes for a quick cover, the referee counts

Hogan kicks out and Hulkamania holds on, AJ gets up and picks up Hogan, Hogan startsto defend himself he punches at AJ and brings him down with a final hard right, AJ quickly gets up as Hogan grabs him and throws him into the turnbuckle. AJ wobbles out of the turnbuckle and Hogan clothelines him out of the ring. AJ hits the floor, Hogan gets out of the ring, he picks AJ up and drops him on the security railing! AJ falls over and Hogan gets up on the apron, he jumps off for an elbow but AJ moves out of the way! Hogan holds his elbow as AJ gets up and removes the protective mat from the ground, he picks Hogan up and puts him in position for a piledriver! Hogan nails a surprise backdrop onto the concrete and AJ falls and clenches his back. Hogan gets in the ring and breaks the count and gets back up, he picks up AJ and delivers a hard right. AJ wobbles around the outside and turns around into a huge boot from Hogan! Hogan picks up AJ and throws him into the ring, he gets in and covers him

Styles kicks out!
Hogan continues to work immediately on Styles, he picks him up but AJ punches him, Hogan backs off, AJ catches his breath, Hogan turns around and AJ levels him with a dangerous DDT! Hogan falls back and hits the canvas, he sits trying to catch his breath, he gets up and walks around the ring. Hogan starts to slowly get up and AJ takes him down again with a high knee but NO!! Hogan doesnt fall, he looks at AJ and points to him, Hulk Hogan is Hulking up!! AJ backs off but then goes for a knee to the gut, Hogan doesnt care, walks toward AJ, AJ goes off the ropes for a clothesline, Hogan doesnt move. AJ goes off the ropes again for another clothesline, this time Hogan ducks and AJ turns around into a big boot! Hogan cups his hand to his ear and the crowd cheers, he looks around as people are cheering “Hogan, Hogan”, he goes off the ropes and nails a huge LEG DROP!!!! He covers AJ, the referee counts

3!!
NO!! AJ kicks out of the legdrop! Hogan tells the referee it was 3 but to no avail, he gets up and picks up AJ, he levels him with a huge bodyslam! AJ holds his back in pain, Hogan goes off the ropes and nails another huge legdrop! He covers

AJ kicks out again! Hogan shakes his head in disbelief, he gets up and looks around at the crowd, he points to AJ and goes off the ropes, he nails a legdrop again!! But AJ moves out of the way!! Hogan stays down in pain, AJ’s on his stomach, he pulls himself to his knees, he looks at his hands, and then looks at the crowd with a look of a pure adrenanaline rush, he jumps up, Hogan gets up and AJ levels him with a clothesline to the outside! Hogan lands on his feet, AJ runs up and jumps over the top ropes onto Hogan, AJ gets up. He picks up Hogan and throws him into the ring, he slides in after him. AJ runs over to Hogan as he’s getting up and takes him down with a bulldog, Hogan stays on his back, AJ stands over Hogan, goes off the ropes and nails a shooting star press right off the ground!!!! The crowd goes insane and chant “AJ, AJ”. He gets up and goes to the top rope, he looks like he going for a moonsault but Hogan gets up and quickly knocks into the ropes to make AJ fall off, AJ flips over onto his back, Hogan gets up and gets in the corner, AJ gets to the ropes and pulls himself up, he turns around and Hogan goes for a big boot! AJ catches Hogan’s leg and throws it down, AJ levels him with a dropkick! Hogan lands on his back and AJ grabs his legs and sets him up for a Styles Clash! All of a sudden Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Syxx Pac run down to the ring, AJ lets go and The Outsiders get in the ring, they taunt AJ, the referee yells at them, Syxx Pac grabs the referee and gives him an X-Factor! Nash and Hall then attack Styles, Hogan gets up and argues with Hall as Nash levels Styles with The Jackknife! Nash tells Hogan to cover him but The Hulkster says NO!! Nash and Hall yell at him, he then levels Hall with a hard right! He follows up and nails Nash! Sxyy Pac then gets a clotheline and rolls out of the ring. Hogan then grabs the referee on the outside and throws him back into the ring. Hogan picks up Styles, he then whips him into the ropes and goes for a big boot to end the match! STYLES DUCKS! Hogan turns around and Styles levels him with an enzuguri! He quickly sets him up and nails a Styles Clash!! He makes the cover on Hogan

3!!
Winner and new ASW Heavyweight Champion: AJ Styles

Mike Tenay: We have a new champion! Styles has done it!

Randy Savage: Despite Outsiders interfering, Styles is the champion! OOOOOOOOOO Yeah!

Mike Tenay: Hulk Hogan wouldnt except their help, he did the right thing, and we have a new champion!

Don West: What an effort from the Hulkster though, I give him a lot of credit, he could of won the match and retained but wanted to do the right thing.

AJ Styles celebrates, Hogan gets up and they stare at each other, Hogan extends his hand and AJ shakes it, they embrace, Styles tells Hogan to do his pose and he does, AJ holds up Hogans hand, and the camera shows The Outsiders on the outside telling Hogan he should of excepted his help. Hogan points to Nash and they yell at each other. The Camera shows Styles celebrating with the title one more time.................

End of Show

·
Registered
720 Posts
great show!! great matches!! Outlaws are tag champs and AMW will be seeking revenge on the Outsiders next week. awesome match between Sabin and Jeff!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts