Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I can't take the gun control crowd seriously because they are worried about (hypothetically) 8 people shot at a mall but couldn't care less about 75 people being shot in Chicago over the weekend. I live in an area where there are gun shots going off all the time from the Hoodlums and Gang Violence. The Government saying I can't have a gun isn't going to stop those shootings and deaths. In America we have this thing called Gun-Free Zones and that is a breeding ground for shootings. Why is it that the areas (states, cities) with the tightest and most strict gun laws have the most gun violence? Also in America we have a thing called a Constitution and a 2nd Amendment. I don't feel like I should surrender my Rights because of criminals who will still be criminals. America was founded on rising up against a Tyrant and right now we are being pushed with our First and Second Amendment rights under a growing attack each day is the kind of thing that will lead to the people rising against the Government.
Yes, there’s a lot of hypocrisy on that. It’s bizarre that gun violence is okay in one area and not in another.

And gun control doesn’t mean you can’t have access to guns. Canada has gun control and you can still walk into certain stores where guns are on display and available for purchase. You just need a license. Life is valued more here though, all the way up to the government.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Why the hell would anybody want to move to canada especially a pro wrestler? You know how much money you would lose in taxes each year? There's a million reasons why Leonard bounced ASAP from Toronto to LA. She lives in Vegas, no state income, great weather, and direct flights to anywhere.
This. She didn't just pick to live in Vegas randomly. There were obviously various financial, occupational and personal elements that factored into her moving there. Cost of living is quite reasonable too.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,487 Posts
stop making sense, you mean these foreigners who know nothing about gun violence in the us know more about the gun control than we do. One of the last school shootings the kid used a ghost gun, I bet those foreign gun control crowd know what that is and how to prevent it from happening.

Gun violence is a magnitude of many things mental health issues, out of control youth, very liberal lifestyle, instant gratifications, lack of consequences, lack of discipline, etc.

And the nut job blaming Republicans and Trump on gun control, they definitely got you brainwash.

Why the hell would anybody want to move to canada especially a pro wrestler? You know how much money you would lose in taxes each year? There's a million reasons why Leonard bounced ASAP from Toronto to LA. She lives in Vegas, no state income, great weather, and direct flights to anywhere.
I know this is a crazy notion but some people don't mind paying their fair share of taxes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
For one thing stop selling assault rifles. What does a normal abiding citizen need assault rifles or shotguns for. Handguns are the only thing that should be sold.
- All guns are assault weapons. All weapons are used with the intent to inflict harm on someone else.

- 85%-90% of all mass shootings in the U.S. are carried out by a person using a handgun

- Had a handgun been used in this instance nstead of a rifle, you'd find something else to latch onto.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
It actually happens a lot more often than you think; the zero credibility main stream media just doesnt report on things that dont suit their agenda
Thanks for clarification, I lived in California for a year and was at a Cinema where there was a shooting and the shooter was tackled down, nobody else had guns for defence.

·
Registered
859 Posts
stop making sense, you mean these foreigners who know nothing about gun violence in the us know more about the gun control than we do. One of the last school shootings the kid used a ghost gun, I bet those foreign gun control crowd know what that is and how to prevent it from happening.

Gun violence is a magnitude of many things mental health issues, out of control youth, very liberal lifestyle, instant gratifications, lack of consequences, lack of discipline, etc.

And the nut job blaming Republicans and Trump on gun control, they definitely got you brainwash.

Yeah because the way things are now are totally working right? Maybe you should take a page from 'these foreigners' and actually tackle the problem of crime in a 1st world country that looks like a 3rd world country. But then again you guys are americans and some of you clearly don't have any sense.

·
Registered
56 Posts
good guys with guns stop bad guys with guns
glad she is safe
Where in the 2nd amendment does it say Right to own GUNS. I'm pretty sure it says right to bear arms. This can mean anything, stick, axes, hatchets, forks etc. Owning guns is just an excuse for people that want them. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN MILITARY OR SECURITY FORCES TO OWN ONE. Last I checked there are grocery stores everywhere that you can buy food. Wanna go to a shooting range, then guns should be rented out like bowling shoes.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Well I am pleasantly surprised that there are no kayfabe marks saying Asuka should have tackled the shooter or something, and that there are no smarks trying to tell us this is all a work.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Where in the 2nd amendment does it say Right to own GUNS. I'm pretty sure it says right to bear arms. This can mean anything, stick, axes, hatchets, forks etc. Owning guns is just an excuse for people that want them. THERE IS NO NEED FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN MILITARY OR SECURITY FORCES TO OWN ONE. Last I checked there are grocery stores everywhere that you can buy food. Wanna go to a shooting range, then guns should be rented out like bowling shoes.
You place an awful lot of faith in the government.

And even if everyone agreed to this ridiculous idea, it would be impossible to enforce. There's just no way for the government to confiscate every single gun in existence. That toothpaste is already out of the tube.

·
Registered
681 Posts
The thing i don't understand about the fun culture is they say "it's so we can protect ourselves" how often do you hear about someone trying to shoot people and being stopped by someone else with a gun? How many high school shooters get taken out by a teacher with a gun? None, because only the bad people carry their guns everywhere.
It happens quite often. It's just that the only time it's reported on is when an actual shooting occurs.

For how often it gets reported, the chances of someone dying or getting shot at in some type of mass shooting are very minimal. You are probably 1000 times or more likely to die driving on your way to work then ever getting shot in a mass shooting.

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Well I am pleasantly surprised that there are no kayfabe marks saying Asuka should have tackled the shooter or something, and that there are no smarks trying to tell us this is all a work.
Asuka has dodged bullets, wrestled Minoru Suzuki, and dealing with Vince's booking every week. How are we ever to believe Becky can beat her now?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Holy damn. Its just tragic this keeps happening.

Thank goodess for all who are safe and Asuka was near the shoot out herself.

This is why gun control is needed. Im sorry but the second amendment needs to be rewritten or something. Innocent men, women, and children keep losing their lives to people who get their hands on guns.

For one thing stop selling assault rifles. What does a normal abiding citizen need assault rifles or shotguns for. Handguns are the only thing that should be sold.

To think we could have lost Asuka or any wrestler, loved one or whoever cause access to guns is to easy here

and who the hell are you to say what others should and shouldn't own? also an AR-15 isnt an assault rifle you like the rest of the clowns calling for gun control fail to realize that the majority of shootings are done with handguns not rifles

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
i hope this is sarcasm because if not you should never reproduce theres no need for you to foul the earth with anything else that will carry your stupidity

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thank you Canadian citizen for your concern.

I can't understand why anyone other Americans could or should give a shit about our politics. At no point in time I have ever thought, "man those Tory's are going to screw up the UK". You know why? Because it's not my fucking country.

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
From what I understand, This was a gang related shooting. There's a ridiculous amount of illegal firearms circulating in the US.

Now gun control could probably stop a lot of shootings but it's not going to stop all of them. As already been mentioned some of the highest shootings are in "gun free zones".

If the United States can't control drugs... How are they going to control guns when there's literally more guns than people in the US?

Now it's probably something that can be reduced over time. But good fucking luck with the second amendment and millions of millions not willing to let go of their weapons.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts