Wrestling Forum banner

Asuka Is Allegedly Injured; Kairi vs Shayna to Happen Instead

1877 Views 25 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  HugoCortez
Update: the injury is a kayfabe excuse to save Asuka vs Shayna after they realized this shit shouldn't be on free TV.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· NBA
7,087 Posts
Fuck. I mean, she's going to save herself from having to job, but fuck, she has to get injured right now when EC is around the corner? How did she get injured to begin with? Worst wrestling related news of the year to me.

· The Empire will Reign again
18,474 Posts
When was the last time Kairi got a win on the main roster, I'm vaguely remembering Asuka green misting somebody and Kairi rolling them up but that was like 3 months ago.

· Registered
4,210 Posts
It says "allegedly"

Is Asuka really injured or did WWE smarten up and realize we need to save this match for something bigger down the line.

They may put Kairi now in the Chamber Instend of Asuka. Kairi and Shayna have a history themselves.

If Asuka is truly injured that sucks and get better soon

· The House of Black Always Wins.
21,031 Posts

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When was the last time Kairi got a win on the main roster, I'm vaguely remembering Asuka green misting somebody and Kairi rolling them up but that was like 3 months ago.
She beat Natalya via DQ two weeks ago. Let that sink in. They wouldn't even let Kairi Sane beat NATTIE clean ?

· Registered
4,210 Posts
If there's anyone on the writing staff of WWE im about to give you two solid segments.

Im pretty late but theirs still time to write it in

Asuka vs Shayna should have never been booked. In fact neither should Kairi Sane vs Shanya.

Beth is back tonight. Shes in the ring talking about edge then the Kabuki Warriors come out to interrupt Beth.

Asuka tells Beth "We don't care! We dont care!! While Kairi laughs like an anime villian.

HEEL HEAT.

Meanehile Becky Lynch is backstage hunting for Shayna. This goes on for 2 segments. On the third one Becky is still looking for Shayna but its Shayna who gains the upper hand in a sneak attack. Further cementing how dangerous Bazsler is before the go home show to EC PPV.

WWE employment agency get at me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.