Wrestling Forum banner

4021 - 4040 of 5034 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Asuka basically doesn't give a f*ck to the match, more YouTube content I guess since she doesn't have any work with WWE for next few months.

WWE seems forget to edit the finish,Alexa landed right into Kairi's knee, technically it was reversal, LMAO with the editing.

·
Custom User Title
6,392 Posts
At best they're going to use Asuka to be once again a filler feud against Shayna (if she wins)
Well Shayna didn't win, and she looked like a complete geek as a result. Hopefully this means they are figuring out that Shayna is basically a vastly inferior Asuka.

·
Registered
6,464 Posts
Well Shayna didn't win, and she looked like a complete geek as a result. Hopefully this means they are figuring out that Shayna is basically a vastly inferior Asuka.
Yeah but Becky beat her the same way Kairi beat her in NXT with a roll up.

Asuka chance to win a belt is close to 0%

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
They just want make Becky have one full year reigns since she have 359+ days now, assume Shayna will beat her on taping.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts

She practically doesn't care too much with how WWE book her,easy submit from Nattie, flatted by one simple DDT, I'm not expecting too much or have high expectations with her future directions,just watch how Charlotte is gonna lose from Rhea and she will return to RAW then somehow Shayna win the title from Becky, Asuka maybe only will have another jobbing direction like when they send her to make Carmella look strong in 2018.

Interesting note

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
Asuka's never getting her Mania win is she though? I mean she's 0-3 now. In fact she's lost every big match she's been in this year.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Unless there's a miracle happens like Corona start decline or vanish for good in May, WWE will go back to operate and continue their overseas tour to Japan in July, then WWE might be kill the KW and split them if they cancel their Japan tour. Bliss and Cross might be face Sasha and Bayley, if Sasha win the SDL women's title then she still wants stick with Bayley, Boss and Hugs connection probably aim the tag team title and make themselves as Grandslam Duo.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,996 Posts
The match was entertaining.

I already said before this match, that I can imagine Asuka is slowing down her WWE activity. Running against Becky again makes absolutly no sense and she was already beaten by Shayna in EC, even she was a bit protected by wrist. Letting her sit there, until she is needed again, makes no sense.

Possible nice options:
Asuka vs. Kairi
Asuka vs. Bayley/Sasha after the draft

Other scenarios have a low probablilty or attraction.

So now that they lost, i wonder what they're going to do.

One word is coming to my mind : NOTHING.
If you write this after every PPV, someday it becomes right.

Mate, you said in this very thread the same thing right after RR and you were totally wrong. Asuka was on TV like every week since then. Also you said at the same time, that you stopped caring about her and you would stop posting here.
Btw.: I better will not write down, what I think when I read your username. :) Nothing friendly, trust me. Get a life!

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,049 Posts
was good match, a bit long imo. and that insane elbow to break the pin looked VERY... pre-taped and edited.

4021 - 4040 of 5034 Posts