Wrestling Forum banner

3941 - 3960 of 3986 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I bet it was Tyrion,he maybe away from here but he secretly still watch her content.

And by the way,RAW rating was flop because Asuka wasn't there

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
And if we see a fan trying to persuade Asuka to star in the nex Harley Quinn related project or a Universal movie, we'll know it's you.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
There are many creepers in her comments section, trying to identify them is impossible. Anyway they are easily ignored. It's the ones who spread uninformed info about her that irk me more. Nothing is more annoying than people who think they know everything but get so many facts wrong

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I bet it was Tyrion,he maybe away from here but he secretly still watch her content.

And by the way,RAW rating was flop because Asuka wasn't there
They ran Charlotte v Asuka from WM34 on Monday. So she was technically still on the program. Having said that, it's clear there are no big needle movers on RAW, and certainly the top pushed stars at this point shows that it doesn't matter who's on top anymore, but the current people probably are bringing in less than the company invests in them

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
t's the ones who spread uninformed info about her that irk me more. Nothing is more annoying than people who think they know everything but get so many facts wrong
Like the ones who took that kayfabenews report about Asuka being portrayed by identical twins at face value and are now saying she has a twin. Lol, those always crack me up.

They ran Charlotte v Asuka from WM34 on Monday. So she was technically still on the program.
I know for a fact that airing the WM 34 match is as effective when it comes to scaring Asuka fans away as garlick is for keeping vampires at bay.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
By the way, kratos actually comments on Asuka's YT channel under his username he uses here. I saw one of his rants to someone else about how AEW would be career suicide and WWE is still the only relevant wrestling company. So I know that's definitely him.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
I was aware of this. In fact, I think I have an inkling as to who each of us is who on Youtube, since we largely post in there the same type of stuff we usually post here. Still, I didn't want to go and say that to respect people's privacy.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
Oh, that's true, now that you say it.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
249k subs right now, those 300k subs are getting closer. Also, don't know why , but for some reason, that video she posted 2 weeks ago has near 600k views already.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,722 Posts
249k subs right now, those 300k subs are getting closer. Also, don't know why , but for some reason, that video she posted 2 weeks ago has near 600k views already.
more people are sitting at home watching YT; guess why

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

It seems Cesar has competition. The worst part is, he got 3 thumbs up.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts

Apparently there's a report from Meltzer which wasn't so accurate about Asuka decide not to continue the taping match but it get corrected and based on her vlog,it seems Asuka has been stay since the first day of show at PC and she will finish her job(include the Wrestlemania and other taping) before return to Vegas.
Tonight match was totally BS not because Asuka lost but lack of offense or I can say 0, and Asuka must carry Alexa sorry ass to make her look legit threat and Alexa was waiting Asuka cue for the finish.

3941 - 3960 of 3986 Posts