Wrestling Forum banner

3921 - 3940 of 3986 Posts

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
Lord she just oozes charisma. And she has that unusual ability to be both scary and badass, yet fun and goofy and make it work. Kurt Angle is the only one who even comes close to pulling off the balance like she does.

She needs to have a proper single's title reign on the MR at some point.

Also ironically I just bought SHIMMER 67, Which had her vs. Cheerleader Melissa in the title match.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I think this is her moment to put the notice to management after they only focus to first women's main event and "stole" the SDL women's title from her to elevate the match and ruin every SDL women opportunity last year. She act goofy but somehow she just want steal most women momentum right now with her antics and I think it's like she play her own Joker character, Whether she win or lose, she always put the notice to every match that she involve even the worst one like EC match that everyone who watching from home or arena will put their attention on her, like Joker who always smile, no matter how bad the situation is.

To be honest, she has been use this bad situation to elevate herself but in good way.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Apparently, according Jerry, he even understood some part of what was Asuka said in the commentary, perhaps this might be the reason he ask Asuka opinion about the match and Asuka reply it with funny response.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Reading people's comments thinking she's trying to lose 22 lbs facepalm

It's clear she's not saying she's trying to lose 22lbs. She's saying she's trying a dance that is advertised as helping lose 22lbs.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
eading people's comments thinking she's trying to lose 22 lbs facepalm
But is Kairi the cameraperson or not? That's the thing we want to know. :confused:

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
Don't forget "Is she single?"
Of course she's single! If she weren't, then there'd be more than one Asuka and she wouldn't need to team up with anyone else.:geek:

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
Well, Cesar Menjivar is a pretty Spanish sounding name, so it can only be 3 of us. :whistle:

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,722 Posts
Some strange postings here. ;)

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
In case any of you are curious:

As you can see, my posts are a different kind of lame.

3921 - 3940 of 3986 Posts