Wrestling Forum banner

3901 - 3920 of 3986 Posts

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I have to admit that Heel Asuka really is super obnoxious lately. And yet...the more obnoxious she gets the more her segments seem to show ratings increases. Go figure!

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
"Shit-posting on TV" haha. That's the most accurate description I've seen about her schtick so far. It's like at this point she's just wondering how far she can push her obnoxiousness and still engage the viewers. Quite frankly even I'm baffled to see her segments consistently gaining viewers the past month even while I wonder sometimes if she's going way too over the top. But she keeps breaking that top and more people keep watching lol.

Shitposting
is posting large amounts of content "aggressively, ironically, and of trollishly poor quality"[1] to an online forum or social network,[2][3][4][5] in some cases intended to derail discussions or otherwise make the site unusable to its regular visitors.[6]

In 2019, the BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg incorrectly described shitposting as "political parties or campaign groups make an advert that looks really rubbish and people share it online saying, ‘Oh I can’t believe how shit this is’ then it gets shared and shared and shared and shared and they go, ‘Ha ha ha, job done’." The Financial Times said that the correct description of shitposting was "posting ostentatiously inane and contextless content to an online forum or social network with the effect of derailing discussion".
Holy fuck!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I guess people like crazyness instead of 'i show up to work and try really hard' promos. Shocking!

Cool if it's successful, i hope it is. More tv time for Asuka!

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I suspect Kairi has opted to stay home during the outbreak. In fact a lot of people probably have.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Kairi maybe ask special permission after she feel she need isolated herself since she had travel to Japan for her wedding and need distant herself from anyone while waiting the results,if she somehow get positive, I wonder how they're gonna handle this since Idris Elba got infected without show any symptoms.

I thought she was going back to her old apartment while working at Performance Center

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
The WWE is allowing any wrestlers to not come to tapings if they don't feel like it during this period. Maybe Kairi chose not to while Asuka isn't worried about it. Actually, Asuka's pretty much always "on" so it would take a lot for her not to go to work.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Well,I think it's on Asuka, they lack of women talents while they can use many women from developmental who live near the PC but WWE probably ask the main roster women who willing to work and stay at Tampa for awhile and Asuka took this and she do this like she's doing overtime work,I wish they reward her with "big prize" if this storm over.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,722 Posts
Her on commentary was a pretty good thing.

·
NBA
2,320 Posts
3901 - 3920 of 3986 Posts