2,323 Posts
From Winnipeg, you doink!

·
NBA
2,323 Posts

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
It's funny, I literally want Asuka have match against Sasha at Wrestlemania 34 or make it as triple threat with Bayley . My scenario back then was make Sasha win the first women's EC match instead Alexa, then Asuka come to challenge Sasha for the title and on next week when both Sasha and Asuka have contract signing segment, Bayley come to the ring and tell Asuka that she was almost this close to win the title and want have another shot at Wrestlemania for the title but Asuka say she already have her chance and she need step out which respond by Bayley with Bayley to Belly to Asuka and she signs the contract which make Stephanie angry but she have no choice to make it as triple threat. Yeah it sounds like WM20 but it would be great story then empowered women crap between Nia vs Alexa.

·
IRAN #1
2,304 Posts
Wish they just would've done Asuka/Shayna/Becky at WrestleMania, Bayley and Sasha have no steam behind them at all, they probably shouldn't even have a match on the show.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,322 Posts
Fans realize Asuka is magic worker and she ain't mark for herself, she's okay with how they book the finish for her especially when her opponent defeat her.
Most of the time, sure, but showing up looking like her dog died for much of last summer suggests that Asuka does have a limit. Is this not the most blatant ''We're jobbing'' face you've ever seen? ?

We're losing.gif

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Most of the time, sure, but showing up looking like her dog died for much of last summer suggests that Asuka does have a limit. Is this not the most blatant ''We're jobbing'' face you've ever seen? ?

View attachment 82852
In my defense, Asuka probably bored with no direction for her and only pair her with Kairi just for the test and for f'n Paige sake until she develop her interest when management trust them to win the tag team title and one of women who constantly have tv time.

Found this on IG
http://instagr.am/p/B8c8s10nE1c/

·
Registered
7,677 Posts

She also retweeted this:

Prob they'll draft her again to SD after Mania, and she'll never get that RAW title lol.
Ironically, if Asuka gets a 6 month SD reign and no RAW reign in her career, I'd be so pissed. It's just like them to do that. "Here's the Asuka title reign you guys wanted!"

Fans: -_- ;

In my defense, Asuka probably bored with no direction for her and only pair her with Kairi just for the test and for f'n Paige sake until she develop her interest when management trust them to win the tag team title and one of women who constantly have tv time.
They had no plan at first. I'm convinced the only reason she has been used on TV more on RAW is because of the longer program (3 hours) and Heyman thinking that Asuka reminds him of Tajiri and Benoit, so he dusts off a few old playbooks for her.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
@llj

Pretty irony if you mention Tajiri(beside he had ever work with Kana) and Benoit since they had decent or good direction under Heyman,Tajiri work together with Eddie,then involve in US title feud and Benoit had amazing build up during his day at SmackDown, then they had crappy booking despite Benoit win the big ones at WM20 but his reign was never look great for me when they worked for RAW.

·
NBA
2,323 Posts
Don't laugh at that, it's not funny.
I knew that you were going to reply to my post saying this.

Also, knowing Vince, he's more likely to draft her to NXT, because he can't resist a good burial.
Now, that's not funny at all. I hope it never happens.

It's obvious he only only a Kairi fan who wants vince to focus on KW because he wants Kairi to main event. Well, I'd rather have Asuka having 30 title matches with Becky than her getting used to get and put Kairi over. I mean, look at that "she may go to the stan list soon" crap. He suddenly loves her now that she isn't pushed? Out of here with that crap. And even if it were true he now likes her, what Asuka needs are proper fans, not lame ass sheep like pity bandwagoners.

Btw, he has a Bianca avatar, that's another 30 points less for Gryffindor.

·
NBA
2,323 Posts
Ironically, if Asuka gets a 6 month SD reign and no RAW reign in her career, I'd be so pissed. It's just like them to do that. "Here's the Asuka title reign you guys wanted!"
He could also draft her to SD so as to not have to use her as much as he's had since he moved her to RAW. Wouldn't put it past Vince to have her jump from brand to brand so as to keep her as far away from getting singles pciture momentum as possible. fuck Vince.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
@HugoCortez

I think there will be more fans who will get eye open after see Asuka effort, for some of us, Asuka have long streak in NxT maybe is the good thing but not for some fans who saw it as reign of terror ala Triple H. The point of that post is Asuka will earn more respect than before and they will know this women is always can make statement that she's great performer despite the negativity around her and the audiences can accept Kairi after tag along with Asuka since last summer, that's another plus point for Asuka.

·
Registered
7,677 Posts
He could also draft her to SD so as to not have to use her as much as he's had since he moved her to RAW. Wouldn't put it past Vince to have her jump from brand to brand so as to keep her as far away from getting singles pciture momentum as possible. fuck Vince.
Nobody forced them to use her so much on RAW though. They had injuries, but they could have crafted the RAW division differently and less dependent on her since they knew they had injuries since the last draft. The RAW division was obviously highly dependent on Asuka to fill the last 4 months' worth of stories and women's matches. So it's fairly obvious she's valuable to them to a degree, but she's just never gonna be the "Ace" we want her to be in the WWE, that's the problem. I mean, as far as heels that they depend on to fill months of material, they value Baron Corbin too. We just don't WANT Asuka to be the female Corbin, because she's much better than that.

So her problem isn't that she isn't pushed, it's that she's in that death spot where she's in the upper midcard solely to make the very top women look good. They give her a few token accolades here and there so that they can continue to insert her in there but the ultimate prize is ALWAYS out of reach, or fleeting at best.

As I said before, it's not that Asuka CAN'T win titles. It's more that her accolades are always in service of building her to lose to another woman. They know she's an incredible worker, or else she wouldn't get long matches on TV either. And she can win Royal Rumbles, SD titles, tag titles, whatever else in the future. But the end goal is never HER, it's always to lead to some other girl.

That's what I've been saying for months. It's not that she can't win things like MITB and the RAW title, it's more that IF she wins them, it's always to build her up for someone else. It's been the booking pattern with her for the last 2 years. The WWE will argue that they've treated her well because she's won more stuff than most women on the roster. But people who actually watch the product will know that she always won something for the purpose of leading her to another woman. That's why it's not really going to be THAT satisfactory if we do see her win the RAW title, because undoubtedly it will be only to lead to building her for someone else again. She's never going to win in a circumstance where they say "Here's the top girl on the brand, we're sticking with her for a year."

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,727 Posts
3521 - 3540 of 4003 Posts