Wrestling Forum banner

3441 - 3460 of 4001 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Once again Asuka prove she can carry the match and some blind fans said Becky was doing great job too, IDIOT.

Asuka is once again doing everything in the match. From amazing fast moves to keeping the pace fast, to taking the most and worst bumps, to doing pretty much all the psychology. Becky is pretty much a doll here.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,322 Posts
Jobbed out to a non-finisher in a totally pointless match like she's one of the IIconics. That's a watershed moment in her career. Tells you all you need to know about Asuka's position now. I wouldn't even be surprised if she becomes the pin eater for Kairi going forward.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Well to be fair, she fell to silly superkick by Carmella though she was survive from Ember strong superkick

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
And why she bother to return to Japan unless for her saloon and her family in Osaka?

A women like her is looking the stability in finance and she is in the process to that way, bought a house at Vegas and start her own brand by become content creator in YouTube. I never like how WWE(main roster) treat her but TBH, without WWE brand, no one but her fans will know her(include me actually).

Asuka still trolling

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Did you guys expect her to win? She's a heel and fighting the face champ.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
Did you guys expect her to win? She's a heel and fighting the face champ.
No, we didn't. The match shouldn't have happened. There's no reason to job out Asuka to this hack AGAIN. It was unnecessary, does nothing for Becky and lowers Asuka to an even worse status than she initially had. You either give her the title or you don't do the match.

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
No, we didn't. The match shouldn't have happened. There's no reason to job out Asuka to this hack AGAIN. It was unnecessary, does nothing for Becky and lowers Asuka to an even worse status than she initially had. You either give her the title or you don't do the match.
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

You honestly, truly thought Asuka was going to win the title on RAW?

Agree the match should've never happened on RAW, should be saved again later for a bigger stage.

It does plenty for Becky, she's defeated a top top challenger and makes her look stronger than before. That's what you do with the FOTC. It's booking 101.

Asuka will be fine, she will be back because she's a tag champ and she's over.

There's nothing wrong with having your top babyface go over a top heel. It's how wrestling works, it's business.

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Yeah... that pretty much ends Asuka at least until after Mania. Unless they do something with the tag titles, but that seems unlikely. And a real shame that they took Kairi's Pirate gimmick away when going into a pirate themed Mania.

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts
We? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

You honestly, truly thought Asuka was going to win the title on RAW?
Did I not JUST FUCKING SAY that I was fully aware that Asuka wasn't winning the title? No, I didn't think Asuka was winning this match. In fact, I will state this for the record, again, Asuka WILL NEVER win another world title. Ever. Ever. Ever. Do you got it? That's why I said you don't do the match. You don't put her in that position.

Agree the match should've never happened on RAW, should be saved again later for a bigger stage.
Saved for what? So we can already know the result AGAIN? This is not a real feud, this is Becky beating a lower card worker who nobody buys as a threat. It's like Roman fighting Andrade, it's ridiculous and unnecessary and only exists to do harm to Asuka.

It does plenty for Becky, she's defeated a top top challenger and makes her look stronger than before. That's what you do with the FOTC. It's booking 101.
Asuka is not a top challenger, and she's ESPECIALLY not a top challenger now. How is she a top challenger? She's never won a world title legitimately. She was a fluke champion who lost the title pretty much immediately and spends the year off of almost every major PPV. Stronger than before? WHO is sitting there going "Well, shit, I didn't take Becky seriously before, but now? Wow, she just beat perennial jobber ASUKA! I can't believe it! Becky's credible as fuck now!" Who is saying that? You? Did you fall for that? She already beat Asuka, that was the storyline, she accomplished it, why does she have to make Asuka look terrible again? Everybody knows Becky is unbeatable, everybody knows Becky is the most successful womens wrestler of all time, everybody knows Becky is the most credible woman in the division, so give Asuka a fucking break and try to salvage her for a change. There's a billion people on the roster Becky could've beaten, but of course it was Asuka because it's always about ruining Asuka when it comes to Vince. He can't stand not taking an opportunity to kick dirt in her face.

Asuka will be fine, she will be back because she's a tag champ and she's over.
How is she over? The crowd is always dead during her entrance and matches. Always. She USED to be over, and she could be over again, but WWE is so afraid to allow her to get over because God forbid we have to start using her in ways we don't want. That's all this is, it's a calculated effort to keep people apathetic to the best performer they have so they can shove her under the rug. The tag titles are worthless. She needs to win the Raw title at least once. She needs her grand slam. Fuck being "fine" as a jobber in the lower card with a belt that means nothing.

There's nothing wrong with having your top babyface go over a top heel. It's how wrestling works, it's business.
Again, Asuka's not a top heel. And yes, there is something wrong with it. What's wrong with it is that Becky and Asuka should be in the position the other one is in.

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Did I not JUST FUCKING SAY that I was fully aware that Asuka wasn't winning the title? No, I didn't think Asuka was winning this match. In fact, I will state this for the record, again, Asuka WILL NEVER win another world title. Ever. Ever. Ever. Do you got it? That's why I said you don't do the match. You don't put her in that position.

Saved for what? So we can already know the result AGAIN? This is not a real feud, this is Becky beating a lower card worker who nobody buys as a threat. It's like Roman fighting Andrade, it's ridiculous and unnecessary and only exists to do harm to Asuka.

Asuka is not a top challenger, and she's ESPECIALLY not a top challenger now. How is she a top challenger? She's never won a world title legitimately. She was a fluke champion who lost the title pretty much immediately and spends the year off of almost every major PPV. Stronger than before? WHO is sitting there going "Well, shit, I didn't take Becky seriously before, but now? Wow, she just beat perennial jobber ASUKA! I can't believe it! Becky's credible as fuck now!" Who is saying that? You? Did you fall for that? She already beat Asuka, that was the storyline, she accomplished it, why does she have to make Asuka look terrible again? Everybody knows Becky is unbeatable, everybody knows Becky is the most successful womens wrestler of all time, everybody knows Becky is the most credible woman in the division, so give Asuka a fucking break and try to salvage her for a change. There's a billion people on the roster Becky could've beaten, but of course it was Asuka because it's always about ruining Asuka when it comes to Vince. He can't stand not taking an opportunity to kick dirt in her face.

How is she over? The crowd is always dead during her entrance and matches. Always. She USED to be over, and she could be over again, but WWE is so afraid to allow her to get over because God forbid we have to start using her in ways we don't want. That's all this is, it's a calculated effort to keep people apathetic to the best performer they have so they can shove her under the rug. The tag titles are worthless. She needs to win the Raw title at least once. She needs her grand slam. Fuck being "fine" as a jobber in the lower card with a belt that means nothing.

Again, Asuka's not a top heel. And yes, there is something wrong with it. What's wrong with it is that Becky and Asuka should be in the position the other one is in.

Need a hug big guy?

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,582 Posts

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Stop posting in this topic. You're not an Asuka fan.
Incorrect. I'm a massive Asuka fan, she's quite easily my favourite female wrestler, if not just favourite wrestler. I quite literally made a collage poster of sorts to put in our spare room that features things like the Sopranos, The Shining, and in large part a cool cartoon rendering of her with her mask half off.

Edit: in fact it's this:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Enough with the buzz,just look the Asuka Twit which posted by @The Phantom ,anyone should take notice there's hidden message from her post and she probably talk as Kanako not Asuka,and I quote this from other user in other board and sounds make sense

She's saying this is unreal. Winners and losers don't matter because it's pretend fighting. None of this is real and therefore whoever has a title is completely irrelevant. The fact there are clueless fans who put so much importance in who wins or loses a fake fight is beyond ridiculous.

What is real is that Kanako, the Youtuber, can go to the ring and do pretend fighting like a work of art. She moves, paces and works in such a way people can't help but pay attention
Now take the positive,mark accomplishments don't mean anything it's all about tv time and exposure. Go back to 2019 when she still a champion especially after feud with Becky,where was she for a months? Stuck in nowhere,women like Sarah Logan would fight for Asuka current position

3441 - 3460 of 4001 Posts