Wrestling Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 3681 Posts

·
NBA
2,218 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Oh dear lord,I hope this new look of this board not cost me more my internet data.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

So,on one side,this match is good to make Asuka can work as unit with Kairi but on the other hand, This match secretly is to put Charlotte over as a face again, so when she teams with Becky they can both be cheered - but she'll ruin it soon as she talks again.
But damn she's so sloppy tonight. Asuka even had to help her put her own arm over her shoulder for that corner spot.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Well seems like nearly the whole usual Asuka crew is here. Gonna take a bit to get used to this design but its not to shabby.

Asuka had some grit in her voice in that promo almost like she was near growling. I think Asukacity does the translations on twitter ill be looking foward to that.

I haven't heard King yet but people crapped on JR for the Emi/ Freddie Mercury line

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
If there's no plan to bring up Shayna to MR before summer 2020,Ronda unable to return,I think there's gonna the endgame for this ladies (Asuka,Kairi, Charlotte and Becky), the fatal four way between them might be occur. Let's say KW lost the title to CharLynch and on January and they only have the title for a while then lost to another team like Bliss - Cross, and the fight for RAW women's title will begin between them,the only thing that they need is to make Kairi go over with the audiences and it's Asuka duty to make it happen.

On the other hand, I'm more interesting with current Asuka character now, despite Paul Heyman book her not strong as Triple H,but the way he make Charlotte frustrate with KW presence, it's make me ecstatic,now both Asuka and Kairi star living on Charlotte's head like parasite. It's like Charlotte deal with different Asuka,the women who she beat for twice on single match and Kairi just add more pain on her head

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
asuka & kairi get the win in the handicap match

nepotism looking like super bionic woman as per, no selling and 2vs1ing constantly

kairi won with a diving elbow as asuka was in the figure four (ref missed her tagging in)

·
NBA
2,218 Posts
kairi won with a diving elbow
Meh, that sucks. Anyway, how did the crowd react? That's the thing that matters.

·
NBA
2,218 Posts
Again, how did the crowd react to KW and the match in general?

·
NBA
2,218 Posts
Better than the one for Starrcade, it seems.

2421 - 2440 of 3681 Posts