Wrestling Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 3562 Posts

·
Registered
5,742 Posts
I think it was just a bad anti Asuka crowd. Probably not really fans of her like Becky and Alexa.

We'll see how the crowd reacts tomorrow to them for that handicapped match tomorrow.

Which I wont be talking to yall much cause the forum is changing? Guee we'll see what happends tomorrow to this forum
Is Droz wrestling?

Sorry, that was bad. :lol

·
NBA
2,197 Posts
Again, Alexa came back to in ring action yesterday, so this was basically her first broadcasted in ring apperance since her last injury. It would be extremely worrying if she didn't get a return pop.

·
NBA
2,197 Posts
Banshee certainly didn't, judging by their post.

Also:

no need to say it 3 times
FTFY

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Is Droz wrestling?

Sorry, that was bad. :lol

xD I guess the less insensitive term to use is a two on one match. Dont point this out to the snowflakes or theyll start a petition to get the match name changed lol.

Hell naww Asuka doesn't have to change shit. Its not her fault CB4 or whatever his name is cant form a song to that suites them. I mean props to him for doing what he does cause honest truth I couldn't and he does put out some bangers but this isnt one of them.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,650 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
The other sad part is Asuka or Kairi not get reaction enough when they taunted their opponent, Kairi spanked herself, Asuka yelling like usual but no reaction whatsoever except for Alexa, Charlotte (unfortunately) and Becky. Maybe there's good excuse in here, the crowds already know the title won't change hand and there is no top name, so they basically only attend the show and enjoy it.

·
NBA
2,197 Posts
Read my previous posts and we'll save ourselves the explanations.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,650 Posts
Hopefully we all made it here. My browser already crashed twice and somehow I got problems to read the text here.

Did they give KW the oriental express theme or something?
I am happy they got a theme at least. The mix was so silly.

I expect something bad to happen as well, except they will introduce a new person who supports Charlotte.

BTW ... regarding KW:
Meanwhile, since Paige is gone, it is 100% obvious for every casual viewer, that Asuka is the boss in this team. I know many people still dislike KW, I don`t, but since Paige is gone we got a improvement!

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,650 Posts
Normal case, Asuka should handle that alone:

·
NBA
2,197 Posts

·
NBA
2,197 Posts
2401 - 2420 of 3562 Posts