Wrestling Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 4011 Posts

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
But that will happen, I have no doubts about that. Asuka will be buried by Charlynch and maybe Shayna and/or Ronda too. Bad if you don't like us bitching as always.

Always complain, never satisfied, Asuka deserves much better and no regrets about that.
Yeah but you are complaining about something that hasn't happened.

Asuka has lost once in about 3 months, and she was given the win back almost immediately. She is being booked as top heel on Raw.

You literally have nothing to complain about, so you've resorted to complaining about things that haven't happened.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Basically the tonight match is the replay from Mexico Live event, nothing new and it's so sad the crowds aren't back Asuka or Kairi, no or barely reaction to them. The only good thing for Asuka is the return of "outsmart her opponent" on last minute to secure the victory by reverse the pin into Asuka lock.

·
No Regrets
417 Posts
Today was the first time that I didn't liked and enjoyed an Asuka match, this Starrcade match was so freaking bad and sucked so hard, very bad. And Asuka and Kairi are in problems, people are not reacting anymore to them. If Asuka and Kairi are in dead silence from now, they will be jobbers 4 life.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Today was the first time that I didn't liked and enjoyed an Asuka match, this Starrcade match was so freaking bad and sucked so hard, very bad. And Asuka and Kairi are in problems, people are not reacting anymore to them.
People never really reacted to them before.

People react to them individually but not really during tag matches.

Well nobody got any reaction during this match.

·
No Regrets
417 Posts
People never really reacted to them before.

People react to them individually but not really during tag matches.

Well nobody got any reaction during this match.
People reacted only to Becky and Alexa but Asuka was in dead silence last RAW and against Natalya too, Asuka is dead in the water and she's in problems to get any kind of reaction.

Man, the last hours of old WF and I saw Asuka in problems as performer for the first time.

·
NBA
2,324 Posts
Today was the first time that I didn't liked and enjoyed an Asuka match, this Starrcade match was so freaking bad and sucked so hard, very bad. And Asuka and Kairi are in problems, people are not reacting anymore to them. If Asuka and Kairi are in dead silence from now, they will be jobbers 4 life.
They chanted for them at SvS though? They also cheered Asuka this week's RAW when she pinned Charlotte and when they pinned Becky and Charlotte that one other RAW a few weeks ago (when they piped in those boos). So don't know why you say anymore when this is just one house show that happened to air on the network. Not every crowd reacts the same way.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
They chanted for them at SvS though? They also cheered Asuka this week's RAW when she pinned Charlotte and when they pinned Becky and Charlotte that one other RAW a few weeks ago (when they piped in those boos). So don't know why you say anymore when this is just one house show that happened to air on the network. Not every crowd reacts the same way.
Yeah and Asuka had other matches which were way worst than this one..

·
No Regrets
417 Posts
They chanted for them at SvS though? They also cheered Asuka this week's RAW when she pinned Charlotte and when they pinned Becky and Charlotte that one other RAW a few weeks ago. So don't know why you say anymore when this is just one house show that happened to air on the network. Not every crowd reacts the same way.
You could be right but Survivor Series was a smarky crowd, obviously Chicago reacted to her but I'm dissapointed after seeing an Asuka match, was so bad at the end of the day, one of the worst Asuka's matches, only Carmella vs Asuka twice was worst to this Starrcade match.

·
NBA
2,324 Posts
I mean, she got reactions last Sunday and this very Monday, but this house show somehow supersedes those despite taking place the same week? lol. Also, Becky barely got reactions during her SvS main Event so following that logic, they wouldn't have cheered for her this time. Crowds can vary depending on the state. Even back in 2018, Asuka wouldn't get strong reactions on certain states. Hell, there were a few small towns where even peak late 2018 Becky wouldn't get reactions yet she would stay over as usual elsewhere.

You could be right but Survivor Series was a smarky crowd, obviously Chicago reacted to her but I'm dissapointed after seeing an Asuka match, was so bad at the end of the day, one of the worst Asuka's matches, only Carmella vs Asuka twice was worst to this Starrcade match.
That smarky Chicago crowd barely reacted to frigging Becky. Also, what about KW vs IIconics, Bliss & Cross and Mandy & Sonya earlier this summer? Those matches were beyond awful and got dead crowds, too. Or what about that horror that was ER 2018? Crowd was dead then, too and only popped for the elsworth post match beatdown by Asuka.

And what about when alexa doesn't get reactions during other shows? Cause keep in mind she just returned from an injury, in a month she's back to her usual 2019 reactions. But yeah, i guess Alexa is a backstage favourite, so a deficit of reactions won't harm her.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
What were you expecting of this match ? XD

It was an evidence that this match would suck.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Asuka and Kairi got barely a peep fr3im the crowd during their entrance.

And their new song is trash. It does not fit or go well with Asuka movements.

Alexa and Nikki come out together to Alexa's song. Scrap that trash song give back Asuka's The Future for both.

·
NBA
2,324 Posts
The point of giving heels who get cheered a new theme is to make crowds stop popping during their entrance. They don't change the theme of heels who already get boos.

And again, Alexa just returned from an injury. Of course she's going to get pops those first weeks. Though yeah, KW are more over separately than as a tag team.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I think it was just a bad anti Asuka crowd. Probably not really fans of her like Becky and Alexa.

We'll see how the crowd reacts tomorrow to them for that handicapped match tomorrow.

Which I wont be talking to yall much cause the forum is changing? Guee we'll see what happends tomorrow to this forum

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Oh come on, how many of you bitched because "they need to make them a new entrance them…..cry cry"

If the music does not fit the movements of Asuka then she's just have to change her movements, she can do it without any problems.

·
NBA
2,324 Posts
Crowds will have to get used to this new theme though. They are going to have a hard time recognizing it the next three weeks.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,322 Posts
Considering they had over six months to come up with something, that theme is insultingly generic. Anything is better than the switcheroo rubbish though.

·
NBA
2,324 Posts
Did they give KW the oriental express theme or something?

2381 - 2400 of 4011 Posts