1 - 20 of 5719 Posts

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
3,913 Posts

·
NBA
2,886 Posts
No one's ready

Charlotte is a blonde, but she's not a "bombshell" per se. I think most people agree that Alexa and Lacey are more the "lookers" type than Charlotte is. I can see Fox preferring Alexa over Charlotte.

Like I said, I don't think Fox particularly cares about women's wrestling.
Wouldn't disregard the point i brought up before about them wanting to keep her as away from shitty workers as humanly possible. Remember how, past those initial stinkers against Carmella and Lacey, Charlotte has never faced them one on one ever again? the only time she faces bed wetters on an often basis is on squashes (or the occasional upset win by them a la 1-2-3 Kid like last year) so there seems to be grounds to think they want her to work only with good workers.... which actually ain't a bad thing in and of itself, you know, even though fans of the other 3HWM may be jealous because their faves have to be part of longer filler feuds and on a more often basis.

It could also be a thing of Vince not wanting to push Charlotte at the expense of his other favoured talent (though gotta say, I would kinda enjoy seeing Charlotte beat the crap out of both Lacey and Carmella on a monthly basis).

And you have a good point about Smackdown. Outside of Bayley and Sasha, nobody is really legit good in the ring on Smackdown. All the faces there SUUUUUCK in the ring. Imagine as a heel having to job to the likes of Carmella, Alexa and Lacey on any kind of regular basis?
Those three make Naomi look like a technician. It's the downside to being one of the sole "aces" of a brand, that even though you are going to stand out real bad, you are also going to be trading wins with (or worse: jobbing to) people that have no business stepping on the same ring as you.

Reactions: Tag89

·
Read Only
258 Posts
Fourth thread :asuka

She's a sensation
She's a sensation
She looks so sweet...
It's a shame the WWE wants fans to boo her because she and Kairi are Japanese so they are forced to cheer blondes like Natalya, Charlotte, or busty blondes that look like Trisha Paytas because they are American! Sucks because Vince McMahon is stuck in the 40's with this booking!

·
No Regrets
417 Posts
It's a shame the WWE wants fans to boo her because she and Kairi are Japanese so they are forced to cheer blondes like Natalya, Charlotte, or busty blondes that look like Trisha Paytas because they are American! Sucks because Vince McMahon is stuck in the 40's with this booking!
Well, this monday Asuka and Kairi were very over against Natalya and Lacey, this turn heel is not working, I agree with you.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,101 Posts
:mark happy new thread

asuka officially still a RAW superstar (like charlotte and goddess lexi!)

i hope they actually feature her a lot.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Custom User Title
6,442 Posts
Note: Its sportskeeda, and that segment was shot on WWE Backstage. Doesn't mean its going to happen.

:mark happy new thread

asuka officially still a RAW superstar (like charlotte and goddess lexi!)

i hope they actually feature her a lot.
Alexa was drafted to Smackdown along with Nikki though?

And speaking of the Kabuki Warriors, they won't be on RAW next week. They are still part of the upcoming Australia tour that starts on Oct 21st and runs until the 23rd. So Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday next week.

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
As I said in the previous thread, I think the WWE (for once) realized long ago that Paige was a poor fit for them. But they didn't tell Paige that. So Paige is still wondering what's going on.

I can see them trying another mouthpiece down the line, but Paige definitely had zero chemistry with them.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Isn't WWE Backstage that show that aired last night? Yeah shes requesting. Doesn't mean she will get.

Alexa and Nikki were in fact traded to Smackdown as part of the "blockbuster" trade. I dont think Raw has recieved their trade yet

·
Registered
8,374 Posts
Any "manager" for them needs to work with them, not talk "for" them.

People need to look at how Miz did it with Asuka. That's how you do promos for someone and still involve them in the segments.

Nobody wants to see Asuka and Kairi doing their nails while Paige talks.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I wouldnt mind Paige managing them much as long as Asuka and kairi get to speak to. As soon as Paige took that role she took there voices away.

Paige talks about Asuka's probably thinking what video game to play next. Kairi is humming pirate tunes in her head.

The fans want to hear Asuka and Kairi not Paige and the proof is in those twitter responses. So many said no.

And please no more of that hugging stuff after a lose. When they lost against the llconics I think and they hugged outside the ring looking all devastated. Kairi looked like she was about to burst into tears getting into it with the school bully

1 - 20 of 5719 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.