Wrestling Forum banner

Who will WWE bring up to fight Sheamus for the title if he wins?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was curious about this a few days ago. Can't really think of where WWE will go with Sheamus following Extreme Rules.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I'm betting on Del Rio :D

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
It should be Alberto Del Rio but I think they will continue on with Daniel Bryan/Sheamus for atleast another month and end it at Over the limit.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Definitely Del Rio. If you're having trouble sleep, just watch the Sheamus/ADR promos and matches when the feuds start. Should put you right to sleep.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Del Rio. If he doesn't enter the title picture, there wasn't a single reason to move him over to Smackdown.

I could see them returning Christian to do some sort of one more match promo to tease placing him in the title picture, but there's no way that WWE will seriously book it.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Del Rio..and let him retain until Mysterio returns I want a feud of them to be properly finished.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Del Rio. He got a win over Sheamus a couple of weeks ago, and as CaptainObvious says, there was no reason to move him over to SmackDown if they don't put him in the title picture.

I'm not a fan of Del Rio, but if it keeps Bryan out of the title picture I'm happy.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
del rio im sure is already penciled in for the next guy in line. But marc henry was givven a no.1 contendorship spot after beating sheamus on raw? plus i seen that christains supposed to get into the title picture as well. I think i fatal 4 way for the title would be nice as del rio vs sheamus is already a givven. i see it being:

sheamus retaining against henry,christain,del rio at over the limit
rematch at mitb where he retains
vs marc henry at no way out where he retains
a heel orton beats him at summer slam

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
It'll be Del Rio, and it's going to be boring unless they change up Del Rio's character a bit. Maybe tweaking Sheamus's character a bit wouldn't hurt either.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I think it'll be Mark Henry. They've had mini-feuds in the past, but never a proper title feud. And you can bet WWE will jump at the chance to have monster heel Henry job the feud to give Sheamus a bit more 'credibility'. Then it'll be Del Rio I think. Both will be boring though.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts