Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, I know its not really a big thing, but it gets on my nerves..

I mean, it clearly says (JaCkAsS) on the avatar, did he think no-one would notice, that they'd think he made it himself?

And this one

I dont know much, but im pretty sure christopheR. doesnt go round callin himself Pimp54...

So these are just two examples of lazy bastards, stealing other peoples work, I mean, if your gonna steal someones work try and make sure it doesnt have their name on it......

Well, that was my Rant.....

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Meh, your banner and avatar just looks like two premade backgrounds put together with a precut HBK cross in the middle anyway. So if you wanna call people lazy, what about yourself? If those are premade bg's, then you sorta ripped someone elses work too.

o

·
version six
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never asked you to care, fag, its a rant, that why its called Rants forums, not Care Forum....

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I think it sucks that someone would take a banner from a user here, or any other forum, and use it elsewhere.
If you make a banner for use on WE, why not put Wrestling-Edge.com on it, so if someone steals it, they'll at least be advertising this forum.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Then, Jackass, Find a way to contact yankeespam or whatever and tell him not to use your stuff.

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah, them damn assholes. At least if you steal work, make it grade-A work!

N

·
0 Posts
They may have changed the URL...but if you're 'stealing' then you probably aren't smart enough.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Yeah, hell, I'd be pissed off to if I made a banner and someone stole it. However, if someone stole my Avatar, I wouldn't be pissed, coz i didn't make mine.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
I noticed it too and christopeR. you may fix the problem how you like since I helped you out. I would like to chat with you on MSN. I never steal graphics by others. I make my own with photoshop. These people need to learn how to make their own. It isnt like we can stop it though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts