Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assassin's Creed Revelations on PlayStation 3 will include a copy of the first Assassin's Creed, says Ubisoft.

It'll be on the Blu-ray, so no need to spend time downloading it. But the original game, however, will only be available on day one copies of Revelations.

It makes sense to include a copy of Altair's story, as Revelations will include the franchise's original protagonist as it attempts to align all of its characters before the much-anticipated Assassin's Creed 3.

Assassin's Creed Revelations is out this November. Is this an initiative you'd like to see used by other games? If so, what titles would make great double bills?
Source:IGN

This is a nice little deal,i gave up on AC after 2 i wasn't able to get through the game just couldn't get into it.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
It's a nice little thing for people who never played AC1 I guess, won't make any difference to me though. AC1 is so different to AC2 and Brotherhood that I'd hate to play it while I still remember how much better the others are.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Source:IGN

This is a nice little deal,i gave up on AC after 2 i wasn't able to get through the game just couldn't get into it.

Best game of the series for me. What didnt you like about it?

Have to say though AC Revelations looks awesome from the clips I have seen so far and the trailer.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Best game of the series for me. What didnt you like about it?

Have to say though AC Revelations looks awesome from the clips I have seen so far and the trailer.
It's hard to explain really. I loved the action & platforming,but at some point of the game i just lost interest. I actually think that 1 is better than 2 despite it being repetative as all hell.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Revelations looks meh, I don't like the grandpa Ezio. How old is he? 50? And he still runs on fucking roofs.
I'll still buy it but I'm convinced I won't be as satisfied as I was when I bought AC II.

As for Assassin's Creed 1, it was boring and it kept crashing on my PC so I stopped playing.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Revelations looks meh, I don't like the grandpa Ezio. How old is he? 50? And he still runs on fucking roofs.
I'll still buy it but I'm convinced I won't be as satisfied as I was when I bought AC II.

As for Assassin's Creed 1, it was boring and it kept crashing on my PC so I stopped playing.
If it was purely about Ezio then I would be worried it will suck as I am not sure how believable an old Ezio will be. However apparently you will keep switching back between Ezio and Altair which should freshen it up a bit.

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts
It's nice that it's free because nobody should have to pay for the first game. If they didn't change their formula for 2, I would've given up on the series for sure. Fortunately the following 2 have been insanely playable. I expect Revelations will be no different, however I am a little concerned that the story won't be as good as the first 2, because recent 3'rd games like God of War III and Gears of War 3 have struggled maintaining a story that matches the original and the middle game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts