My favorite food

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Edit: Im doing it wrong.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
It was Omega/Ishii from the G1. I haven't seen all the G1 though.

Joker

My favourite Spider-Man character? I've probably mentioned this like 10 times in the last week, so there hopefully won't be a need for me to affirm the correct answer with another question. It's gonna be difficult to come up with questions about myself, which I hate asking.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
4,199 Posts
Dammit! I just came back from one of the older threads with the answer, Tyrion! I was so close!

Carnage

My favorite supervillain?

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
4,199 Posts
The Christopher Lee Dracula? I don't know, I honestly thought it was the 25 POTO. You've said Lon Chaney is your favourite actor about 1000 times.
No, I meant about your favorite match. You mentioned it in the Name 1 Difference thread, so I looked through that thread to confirm.

Patriots?

My favorite Tom Waits album?

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Blue Valentine? It has your favourite Tom Waits song on it, I know that.

Was I right about your favourite movie? You didn't correct me, so...

My favourite super hero?

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
4,199 Posts
You're right about the song, but my album is The Black Rider.

You are correct.

Batman.

My favorite fictional hero that did not originate from a comic book?

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
The Shadow? It has to be either The Shadow or Harley, surely. I'm assuming hero means super hero. I hope you haven't caught us in a trap where it's like the Phantom of the opera or something (is he even a hero? :side:), or Galadriel or something that's technically not a comic book but still a hero.

My favourite comic book character that did not originate from a comic book? I'm not counting Game of Thrones or Mass Effect characters, despite them having comic books. This is DC/Marvel.

·
Manic Pixie Dream Girl
4,199 Posts
Those are excellent guesses, but I was thinking of Sherlock Holmes.

The Phantom is definitely NOT a hero.

Terry McGinnis? Renee Montoya? X-23?

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Oh, right. Obviously. Well, that's the thing, you fucking trapped me by making me think super hero genre, and then I just forgot about him.

Nope.

1997. Created by Bruce Timm, co-creator of Harley.

Only this version, though. I don't like the CW version at all.

I don't even know where to go from here, lol. I've exhausted everything I can think of.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
That's why you gotta look out for the actual wording.

Sailor Moon. I'm not even gonna second guess myself and say Cowboy Bebop because you like the theme.

My favourite anime franchise? This one may be hard because I hate all of them, but there's one I've found myself able to stomach. I mean, it's not that hard a guess, if you know me.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts