Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was purusing a thread the other night and someone said "we're not here to answer your problems" or something to that extent. It got me to thinking. A lot of people on here dig me POV...and I don't mind passing out free advice, so what the hell?

If you've got problems...no matter how they range, post'em on up.

I figured this is rants, so it's pretty leineint on what can be discussed. That, and it'll cut down on "My left nut shut down...help!" sorta threads...so in a way, it's good for business.

So yeah...whether yer man's cheatin on ya, or your parrot's shittin M&M's...if ya want my 2 cents on it, put your fingers to work and I'll put your mind at ease.

(And if ya think it's a stupid idea...put the kibash on it. Figure it's worth a shot either way)

·
Banned
709 Posts
Why Is Nitemares Join Date before GOd Yo's?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
why am I here ?

·
Banned
709 Posts
Why Do I Care?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nitemare said:
Why did you create such a stupid thread?

o
SpiderMan_DX said:
Why are you so green
LazyBoy said:
Why Is Nitemares Join Date before GOd Yo's?
Evolution's animal said:
why am I here ?

To Lee: Got baked. Ain't that always the case for my threads?
=---------------------------------------------------------=
To Spidey: Cuz green's the shit! Weed is green. Money is green. Most of the tat's on my body are green....the list goes on. So if I didn't like it so much, I'd look pretty stupid. More so than I already do! (HA HA!!!! Killed that one from being used!)
To Lazy: Because they like ****in with our heads. You haven't been around much have ya?
To Evolution's Animal: Because my scrawny derier excites ya, ya closet case.

Next? :D

·
Banned
709 Posts
Why Does Nitemare love triple H but i hate him?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Lazy said:
Why Does Nitemare love triple H but i hate him?
Because he's entitled to his own opinion, as are you. But then again...it's an easy thing to hate greatness. So maybe you didn't wanna challenge yourself. Meh....

Panic Bloody Panic said:
Why is LazyBoy so obsessed with asking questions about Nitemare?
Never hurts to know your enemy. Or the man who's gonna ban ya in about oh...2 minutes from now when he get pissed at his inquisitions.

Reactions: sl0

·
Banned
709 Posts
Panic said:
Why is LazyBoy so obsessed with asking questions about Nitemare?
i'll anwser that.
Lee's Strange.

EDIT: so i'm tryin (yea..spelt it wrong) to put all the facts together.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Why does DBM have zero bitches? Additionally, why isn't mitch12345 listed as a bitch, considering he was banned for being an idiot?

·
Banned
709 Posts
Hey^ Why Wasnt the "word" censored?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NikkiCoxIsHot11 said:
Why does DBM have zero bitches? Additionally, why isn't mitch12345 listed as a bitch, considering he was banned for being an idiot?
Evidently because they're lazy....so I takes it \/\/\/ is the propreitor of such movement. :D

LazyBoy said:
Hey^ Why Wasnt the "word" censored?
Because bitch, though used frequently as a cuss, really isn't one. For starters, it means a female dog. If we outlawed bitch, we'd have to outlaw mutt, for it's just as severe. (Atleast in a dogs ears) That....and anything you can hear used in a disney movie shouldn't be ****'ed out.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
You shouldn't. Your current title is unique, and no one can say they've had it before. You oughta be proud. (Plus, seeing that on the staff page is good for a cheap laugh...and you know it!)

N

·
0 Posts
Why does everyone worship me?

Wait. Don't answer that. We all know the answer.

o

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
hey Slamy, my friend is going out with a total nut sack that lies to her and cheats on her. Then she found out, went threw all this drama, then goes back out with him. And he still lies and stuff. She now acts like a bitch to me at school. What would you do?
P.S. Did I mention he's a nut sack :agree:

1 - 20 of 164 Posts