Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asian as in (Japanese/Chinese/Korean).

There obviously haven't even been a few and it's pretty sad.

I would say Tajiri, this guy was a pretty big back in the day, being side to side with the commissioner in William Regal, and he was pushed pretty well in his career (SD! cruiserweight division, tag team run with Akio and the other guy).

Who's the best pushed Asian wrestler?

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Definitely Yoshi Tatsu. At the rate he's going, I can definitely see him as a world champion sometime next year.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
Rated R™;11538512 said:
Do you clowns not know how to read?
Technically, Khali is "Asian". He comes from India which just happens to be in, guess what? Asia. So that guy wasn't wrong in saying Great Khali. If OP wanted Japanese or Chinese or Korean wrestlers, then he should have been more specific.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice you had it IN your post. All the power to you then :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I thought it would be a fact that Khali is the answer, seeing as out of those listed, he is the only one with a world title.

Just because you hate him, doesn't mean he isn't the best pushed.

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts
I clearly said Chinese, Korean, Japanese, you tool and the fact you even said Khali tells me you're a joke.
So, pretty much you disregard any Asian wrestler not born in those countries?

In that case, only 4 guys fit your criteria.

At least Khali is a former World Champion and is Asian. Good luck finding a Chinese, Korean or Japanese wrestler who was pushed much in WWE.

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought it would be a fact that Khali is the answer, seeing as out of those listed, he is the only one with a world title.

Just because you hate him, doesn't mean he isn't the best pushed.
The first sentence says what kind of Asians I'm talking about, wasted your time reading the other posts but you didn't even bother reading the first.

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts
The first sentence says what kind of Asians I'm talking about, wasted your time reading the other posts but you didn't even bother reading the first.
And thats basically 4 wrestlers. Better off making a poll listing those 4 guys, especially since you are disregarding the Asian with the biggest push in WWE history.

·
Premium Member
15,070 Posts
Are you referring to Khali again with the comparison to WHC reigns? fpalm
Answer the question.

Which of them 4 had a better push than a fellow Asian getting the WHC?

Do you consider feuding over mid card titles a better push? So now, mid card is better than main eventing?

Mr. Fuji. Problem solved, eventhough he wasn't "born" in Asia, he is of Japanese descent.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.