Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Was never a big fan of Ashley, but she had some nice juggs. As for the all the pics with the other divas in them DAMN! :yum:

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
God, she really got ugly by the end. And she's worse now. Watch the all diva Raw After Buzz, she looks and sounds terrible

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
I love her abs.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Was never a big fan of Ashley, but she had some nice jugss. As for the pics all the pics with the other divas in them DAMN! :yum:
I feel the same way. She was a total butterhead but her body was so hot that it made up for her face.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hideous and the concrete boobs did not help matters. She looked WAY better before she got into wrestling and had work done/(possible eating disorders), and I remember PWInsider reporting she had a possible drug problem at her time in WWE, which you can kind of see from the transformation in her look, etc...

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
God, she really got ugly by the end. And she's worse now. Watch the all diva Raw After Buzz, she looks and sounds terrible
She seemed wasted in that video.

I'd say 9/10 just because I don't like the trucker cap in majority of photos.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You know I don't remember much of her career, but I'm gonna say something many might find crazy, I actually thought she was pretty without make up. I thought she looked the best, and healthiest, when she was on Survivor a number of years back. She wasn't nearly as thin as she is in many of these shots, and looked pretty good without makeup.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
She seemed wasted in that video.

I'd say 9/10 just because I don't like the trucker cap in majority of photos.
Just watched that video. She looks disgusting...and definitely seemed to be drunk or on something. Melina looked awkward sitting next to her.

I remember the PWInsider reports about her showing up to work possibly drunk and getting sent home back in 2007. Reportedly, it was the reason why Candice Michelle was brought back from injury a bit early and might have led to her re-injuring herself before WM.

Reactions: -Extra-
1 - 20 of 24 Posts