Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its simply pisses me off that people actually consider punk on the same level of Daniel Bryan. CM Punk is so overrated in the IWC, its not even funny. I mean this guy is corny as hell on the mic, ring work is extremely sloppy and a weak presence in the ring. He stole Daniel Bryan's "Best In the world" gimmick.

IWC needs to stop overrating CM Punk and face the truth that Daniel Bryan is far more talented and superior to punk in every single aspect of professional wrestling. Amazing Mic work, best in ring skills, Entertaining character, great looks. How the fuck can anyone even claim Punk is on the same level of bryan is just beyond me?!

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
:lmao totally in b4 lock

AMAZING first post man :punk2

Also, most people that are Bryan fans are also Punk fans (there are exceptions of course)

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Yes in b4 this thread is locked.

Way too many threads like this.

Id like to suggest you are a regular member of this forum who has made a new account to post this.

Also every person has a different opinion and your entitled to yours.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow. Sweet smark post there! (Y)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Also, most people that are Bryan fans are also Punk fans (there are exceptions of course)
I'm an exception of those exceptions, 'cause I'm a huge fan of CM Punk whilst I'm not fan of Bryan. I also prefer watching Punk wrestle than Bryan.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts
Oh man fpalm. If we didn't get enough flack already..

Reactions: CMWit

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Punk is better on the mic bryan is better in ring
very simple tbh
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dont rise to the bait you have now opened a black hole.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Of course Punk is no Bryan, there can be only one "best in the world".

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts
Someone please close this, before the Bryan fans names are slandered even more..

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
I'm an exception of those exceptions, 'cause I'm a huge fan of CM Punk whilst I'm not fan of Bryan. I also prefer watching Punk wrestle than Bryan.
Yes, I did forget that exception I am also sure there are other people that like Punk and not Bryan as well, but for the most part most who are fans of one at least like the other.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.