Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets say one of the two was gonna turn for the next 3 months

which one would u rather go bad?

edit- im not talking about WHAT MAKES MORE SENSE cause that would be cena

just entertainment and curiousity purposes

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The Rock would obviously be the better heel,because they can always use the "Rock turned his back on the WWE" stuff. But Cena going heel would be newer because we've never seen a main event heel Cena before.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Cena.

The Rock isn't going to stay with the WWE after Wrestlemania for years, Cena is. There's no point in turning Rock heel for one feud.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^That makes perfect sense considering that we've seen a heel Cena for 3 years. We haven't even seen a heel cena(since he won his first wwe title) for 3 minutes

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Cena.

The Rock isn't going to stay with the WWE after Wrestlemania for years, Cena is. There's no point in turning Rock heel for one feud.
This. As well as the crowd staying EXACTLY the same in who they support, would just not make sense.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Rock heel, because we know at least that it'd be very entertaining and probably funny, based on Hollywood Rock.

By this point, heel or face, I don't think Cena is going to be entertaining. I'm just burned out on him, thanks to the WWE's booking. He'll still jog to the ring like a moron, have the same ridiculous expressions, but instead, tell the kids to "cram it", like it's 1940.

At the same time, heel Rock will still be cheered over Cena once Mania comes... So...

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
what's the point in turning rock heel ? it's not like the fans are gonna boo him , and it's not like he NEEDS a heel turn .. so why turn him heel ?

plus i haven't seen the rock for 7 years , i want him as a face

cena on the other hand , been playing face for over 7 years now , people are massively booing him and rock being there certainly isn't gonna help , so why not turn him heel ?
he needs it the most , plus it would be good business

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
what's the point in turning rock heel ? it's not like the fans are gonna boo him , and it's not like he NEEDS a heel turn .. so why turn him heel ?

plus i haven't seen the rock for 7 years , i want him as a face

cena on the other hand , been playing face for over 7 years now , people are massively booing him and rock being there certainly isn't gonna help , so why not turn him heel ?
he needs it the most , plus it would be good business
I agree even though its kayfabe i would just be disgusted if the wwe universe chanted cena over the rock. I feel disgusted writing wwe universe.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
There is no such thing as a watered down Rock..he's just not on TV every week to shit on the talent. The Rock is the Rock and that's the way it always was..Hollywood, Corporate, People's Champ..he's a heel. He'a always been a heel from the day he flipped in 1997. Cena though? Him turning heel won't do much. He's been sandbagging and has been lazy for years now. He's utter garbage.

·
Registered
163 Posts
cena! i like the the rock returing for the fans total bull shi, but i like it. cena turning heel would be a breath of fresh air to his 5year long stale gimmick.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Cena. A Rock heel turn just doesn't make sense since no one will buy it. He will get cheered like crazy either way. See Cena vs CM Punk in Chicago.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Really the only discernible difference between heel rock and face rock is him shitting on the fans. The Rock character is a "heel" at heart, but people are going to cheer him regardless. and going up against the rock, heel or face Cena will be booed..so it doesn't matter.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts