Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She might or might not win this bullshit show, but she will be the top face diva in WWE and multi-time diva's champion. She'll be the real breakout star regardless what happens on NXT. Most faces, male or female, either smile too much or have no personality at all. Naomi has a lot of personality, is okay on the mic, and is one of the (if not the) most exciting in-ring performering divas of any show. With experience, she'll get even better.

Naomi's ability could make her a strong high-flyer and a high-energy fighter. But Divas are only allowed to do the safest moves these days, though. No moonsaults or superplexes, no diving through tables. But I think that if they let Naomi take the risks and she's willing to do it, she'll grow into being the closest thing to Lita's skill we've seen in a while. Not that close, but the closest in this era.

Plus she has more swagger than Jack. That has to count for something.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
She's good. His in-ring work is indeed exciting to watch. Not to mention that she can rap well 8*D.

But yeah, i'm sure she's gonna be fed to Laycool one day. I'm calling it. :agree:

·
Only here 4 The BO$$
3,717 Posts
I hope you're right. Naomi is the only one I like so far. All she needs is a bit more experience and she'd be really great. :)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's good. His in-ring work is indeed exciting to watch. Not to mention that she can rap well 8*D.

But yeah, i'm sure she's gonna be fed to Laycool one day. I'm calling it. :agree:
In the end, they all get fed to Laycool. But once Laycool splits, they'll have to spit the divas division back out. Then Naomi will shine.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
lol they all suck. the nicki minaj wannabe just doesn't suck quite as much as the rest of them. none of them will be a "breakout star"

·
Registered
885 Posts

This says it all.... is she a legit girl? lol

ps... fuck her voice shits me, keep a microphone away from her please!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
lol they all suck. the nicki minaj wannabe just doesn't suck quite as much as the rest of them. none of them will be a "breakout star"
glad i am not the only one who thinks Minaj every time i see her.

she's alright but i see nothing special about her.
and on that note, there's nothing special about any of them.
and while i'm on that previous note of the note before that, none of the divas are that interesting period.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
This says it all.... is she a legit girl? lol

ps... fuck her voice shits me, keep a microphone away from her please!
Lol i didn't notice making that mistake after typing that post, man i feel stupid. Haha, but yeah her voice is quite annoying.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Naomi is on fire right now. She's outworking and showing more fire in the ring than 90% of the male talent on Raw including key maineventers that the show revolves around. She could be in Shimmer right now with the way she's picking up things so fast. It's pretty amazing.

·
Registered
452 Posts
^ why would she kickout? She was supposed to had been "knocked out" unless I'm missing something. She had already lost the match.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts