Wrestling Forum banner

As a loyal WWE fan, do you want to see CM Punk get his ass kicked in brutally in his UFC match?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • meh

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I want to see worse than just ass kicking of CM punk

Votes: 1 5.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
People underrate Punk just because he is a wrestler, they did the same with Lesnar, he eventually made it UFC Heavyweight champ with the second longest reign in UFC history.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
No. I want to see him fight though, if he gets his ass kicked at least he does so trying and showing what he's got.

·
Registered
14,792 Posts
He moved on, more need to follow his example. If he wins, good on him, thumbs up! If not, no skin off my back.
I'm sure there is a nice on-going discussion about this match in the UFC section where you'll find more spirited discussion about it.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
People underrate Punk just because he is a wrestler, they did the same with Lesnar, he eventually made it UFC Heavyweight champ with the second longest reign in UFC history.
True but Lesnar was also younger, a freak of nature, and a former NCAA Division 1 Heavyweight Wrestling Champion when he joined the UFC.

·
Banned
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lesnar was a fighter before he was a pro-wrestler. Punk won't hack it that easily.

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
"Loyal" lol

WWE isn't loyal to us, we have no reason to be loyal to them

I'm all for CM Punk doing the best he can in his new adventure in life

If he does well, fantastic. Hope the success continues.

If he doesn't do well, fantastic. He can use failure to improve and become better at his craft.

It'll be fine however it goes. I hold no ill will towards Punk, nor should anyone.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
I wasn't a fan of Punk when he was there. He was always angry and bitter when he was in WWE.

If he succeeds at this, then good for him.

You shouldn't hate a man for finding something he loves to do in life.

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
Maybe he's a quitter, and a bitching punk but he's still a member of the pro wrestling family so I hope good things to him.

·
Premium Member
5,626 Posts
No I'm a Punk fan so I want to see him win, I don't know much about MMA though so I'm unaware of what his chances are.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
He will probably lose but then again he has no MMA experience whatsoever. This is totally new to CM Punk so yeah. If he goes in there with someone who has experience no matter how bad he is he will lose.

·
Banned
1,893 Posts
ppl quit jobs all the time. y does punk get hate for it??? he already did what was required of his contract and the guy was injured.

personally, I just want to see him fight. him losing would be normal due to the age he started. him winning would be dependent on who he beats.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.