Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the best ever early momment you can remember about the wwe and the superstars now i can be here all day but here we go

1.jerry the king lawler fueding with brett hart
2.doink the clown fueding with brett hart
3.owen hard fueding with brett hart
4.razer remon fueding with shawn michaels and diesal his body gaurd
5.shawn michaels fueding with his body gaurd phyco sid
5.hulk hogan fueding with the undertaker
6.undertaker fueding with giant gonzalez

i can remember undertaker vs undertaker
also undertaker vs yokozuna and then all the troops taking undertaker out for him to return as the true undertaker and not the million dollar mans undertaker,

i rememer the tag teams back in the day too.
the rockers
quabeckers
the smoking guns
head shrinkers

why do they not make tag teams like they used too???

also who can remember these guys ?

quang
hakushi
duke the dumpster drosy
adam bomb
ludvig borger
also the baseball player dude lol

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
I was never a little boy...

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Hulk Hogans heel turn and the formation of the NWO. And Taker's feud with Kane when Kane just debuted.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Shawn Michaels and Diesel, Razor Ramon, Doink the clown, Sting...Being afraid of Kane turning up at my house for the "In Your House" ppv etc. I don't have any solid memories just random things and people

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Some of the first feuds I remember were WWF vs Alliance(so any feud that happened during 2001), Rock vs Hogan and things like that

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
As a kid I was a WCW guy first, WWF second, and sometimes ECW tapes

Crow Sting
La Parka revealing himself as DDP and the entire DDP/Macho Man feud
Mankind when he was still a sick bastard of a character. Michaels/Mind Games and the epic Undertaker feud
Austin's crimson mask
Shane off the Titan-Tron
First 3 TLC tag matches
Goldust in the main event and IC scene, 96-98ish
Mysterio/Guerrero Halloween Havoc

·
Registered
16,324 Posts
Wrestlemania VIII was my earliest memorey of the WWE, becuase thats when I started watching.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eC2XkYs9jE - This match stands out the most for me, no idea why.

I also remember watching the first ever WWE Monday Night Raw and the debut of Yokozuna.

I remember Jerry the King Lawler heel segments he would do every time he would enter the ring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAhPgEi6M5c

Doinks Debut (heel Doink was frikkin awesome) I remmeber he made a kid cry in the audience once. I so so intrigued by the guy

I remmember my first marking out to Money Incorperated, Tatanka, Big Bossman and Randy Savage

The fact that I was never big on Hulk Hogan, I liked him but I didnt like him, if you get what I mean, I dont think I got the hype, even at the age of 9 years old :p

Nightstick on a pole match with the Big Bossman vs Nailz :D

The Undertaker... nuff said

this are the earliest memories of the WWE i can remember, I think its a space of 2 years mentioned here :p

·
Team Narcisse
7,941 Posts
I started watching in late 88 so my first memories are the Flair/Steamboat, Flair/Funk, and Flair/Sting fueds for NWA and when the mega powers exploded for WWE.

The match that stands out most to me is the Ultimate Challenge, even though there were many better wrestling matches that one will always be the most special one to me

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
when i was little, i had a hard on for anything ultimate warrior did

i dont even think i ever wore pants... id just wear warrior briefs 24/7 and run around the house trying to clothesline my mom and stuff

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
One random Sunday night when I was 9 I walked into my grandfather's bedroom and he happened to be watching WM13 live. For some strange reason, I walked in during THAT match and during THAT moment. I've been a fan every since. To this day I ask myself what the hell were the chances of that happening.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
As a kid ? Definately Goldberg in his WCW streak , everytime his music started i got pumped up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts