Wrestling Forum banner

As a fan, would you rather attend a Royal Rumble or a WrestleMania?

1203 53
If you had to choose one to attend, which would it be (don’t mean the upcoming PPV’s, just in general).

I think it’s quite hard. Wrestlemania is obviously the biggest show of the year, and something you put on a bucket list (and the entire weekend, axxess, hall of fame, etc) but the Rumble seems so much more fun. Think I’d just pick a one night Wrestlemania though.
Reactions: GarpTheFist

Pick one to attend

• Royal Rumble

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • WrestleMania

Votes: 31 49.2%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
Definitely WrestleMania

As a TV viewer it's fine to get more excited for Rumble at times. I often do, especially when there's a lot of unpredictability/contenders.

But attend in-person, Mania is so much bigger. It's a huge spectacle, and there's all of the events during the week of mania leading up to the event too.

I've never been to either/or in-person, but Wrestlemania is way higher on my wish-list.

·
Registered
10,125 Posts
Rumble, no question. WM is just too long and drawn out. I don't need to sit thru 8 hours of hearing about the goldenboy.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I would say Wrestlemania. I went to wrestlemania 23 in my hometown Detroit and it was such a great experience. Got to meet a bunch of wrestlers and so many events going on all weekend. Not to mention the boost on the businesses around the stadium. The atmosphere was just fun overall. And i got to see the future greatest president ever Trump 😝(sorry i just had too) with Stone Cold and Lashley shave Vince Mcmahons head, got to see my 2 favorites HBK and Undertaker wrestle for both world titles against 2 of the biggest stars at the time in Cena and Batista. The royal rumble would only be fun simply for that match only but thats it. Wrestrlemania week is very fun if you have the whole week off from work and can afford going to al lthe events involved lol.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Queen Cobra
35,555 Posts
Neither now.

Back when wrestling was good, Royal Rumble.
I don’t disagree that wrestling isn’t good anymore lol but you still don’t find Royal Rumble even a bit exciting? I tend to not care about the matches before the actual rumble, but, Rumble itself, I still like. I do a thing where I write 1-30 on ripped paper and we draw a number, one for the men and one for the women, and that’s our choice to win, it’s hilarious when people get excited for their number and then it’s someone shit lmfao so that just personally adds some fun for me.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Proabably the Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble always has a special place in my heart, benoit vs Angle, Austin winning in 97 and screwing Bret Hart, Bret vs Diesel from 95 Rumble, Benoit vs Jericho ladder match from 2001 Rumble the three faces of Foley and Austin winning in the 1998 Royal Rumble, Austin winning the 2001 Royal Rumble for a unprecedented tord time, Lesnar vs Cena vs Rollins from the 2015 Royal Rumble, 2007 coming down to Taker and HBk, Ric flair going sixty minutes and winning in 1992 in the GOAT Royal Rumble match woooooo!, HHH vs Cactus Jack epic street fight , and The Rock winning in 2000, Hogan and Warrior face off in the 90 Rumble, such memories in my heart.

It also where a lot of stories and angles begin.

·
Standing with The Man
8,072 Posts
Rumble is my favourite night of wrestrling but I think any Wrestling fan should attend a Mania at least once but given a choice I'd go to a Rumble due to how long a Mania would last and feeling oblisged to go both nights would be expensive

1 - 20 of 54 Posts