Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Do you have some work you can show to attract people?

·
Mmmm juicy
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone wanna help out? check out the link above i'm not asking much, just need to pay some massive bills. and ya'll are my only hope.

i've been an artist for 8 years(mostly worked with underground bands such as Drearyym, Tiera, Slamophiliac, Black sky ashes, The Gleam of Last light, Aetherian. Mist of Nihil, Cynical Existance and more) and finally decided to try and sell these left overs away!

Instant Email delivery and if needed i can also design a back cover!

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Dude, you're going about this totally the wrong way tbh. Nobody's coming on a wrestling forum to buy digital artwork that you're already giving away for free by posting it all over the place. Get a Patreon or similar account and market your work that way or actually approach people who are looking to hire an artist and do commissions. You're less likely to get paid trying to sell the rights to existing art that's been posted everywhere as you've technically already infringed on those rights (taking away most of their worth) by sharing them all over the place.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Maybe you would be interested to just create a free website at hPage: https://www.hpage.com instead of posting your art on forums. It's a website builder so you don't have to worry about not knowing how to code. Having a professional website to sell your products can really give you an audience because the websites at hPage are already SEO optimized and it gives off a professional vibe. Moroever, you can also just attach the Paypal button there as well. If you want a .com domain, then you just have to pay for 5 euros a month. I you'll gain users who would want to buy your digital art that way then instead of posting here on the wrestling forums. You can also promote the website to art forums as well.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I don't think you are going to get very far selling your art on a wrestling forum page. You need a bigger audience and you need to market yourself like the other dude said. Get some jobs doing art for people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts