Wrestling Forum banner

2401 - 2420 of 2423 Posts

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,099 Posts
Junk. I love you. I really do.

But you deserve the wooden spoon for this. Without a doubt, one of the most mind bogglingly stupid plays I've ever fucking seen come from a town player.

You singlehandily led us to LyLo because your stupid fucking feelings for Chr1st0 just couldn't be put on the back burner and you couldn't have just let shit go.

Fuck you. Go to hell.
:sodone I missed this

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
Smark, just divide the awards among the scum team - I’d say me, cp and rop3 were towns best but none really did enough, certainly compared with christo, haza and tweet
The fuck y'all were

CP didn't even have a right scum read the day he was lynched. You were 1/4 at the time of your death with 2 scum as town (3 if you count Barry).

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Smark, just divide the awards among the scum team - I’d say me, cp and rop3 were towns best but none really did enough, certainly compared with christo, haza and tweet
The fuck y'all were

CP didn't even have a right scum read the day he was lynched. You were 1/4 at the time of your death with 2 scum as town (3 if you count Barry).
I had Christo and jam as scum :swaggyp

Barry was a survivor :swaggyp

:swaggyp

:swaggyp

·
The People's MVP
1,948 Posts
Anyway YESSSSSSS BOYS!!!! You all played sick, tweets controlled the night actions and the direction mostly, raik blended in really well. Jam slotted in perfectly too with us. I got lucky in that I got both the vig and the dv/governor on my side. Junk using that shot was just :banderas also junk I understand if you never trust me again. GFK was also there :side:

To Evans, I would have done that stuff with lethal if I was town probably. I did it like 3 games ago too with Junk where I thought the push was trash so I fought against it even though I had junk as null. Also I lied in the scum qt about when I saw smarks pm, I knew from the start you were probably a lie detector, was just trying to figure out who you were so I didn't die :lmao

Odo we killed you n1 because tweets saw the hider hint and n3 was half because of your reads/game and half because we rolecopped you and you seemed like an unlynchable based off both play and what you would claim.

Ace you were missing most of the game but the posts at night before you martyred yourself were pretty good.

Barry, you fucking cuck.

I would give mvp to tweets or raik tbh, I was awol for the endgame and they took it home.

Oh and smark don't have a tracker/rolewatcher or roletracker/watcher combo in your next game :side: even though that worked out so much better for us in the end.

CP and magics fight was heartbreaking to read :mj2

Tbh we were a bit cruel to him and were looking to ditch him ASAP after his early fuckup and he wouldn't take it lying down.
Were we fuck! We basically said his role helps us find an extra team mate and if he is going to go down then it would be helpful. Like we were saying we were going to either bg or lawyer him. That fucked me right off and I legit nearly wanted to quit the game just because of his hostage situation.

KBB also looked decent enough, he should stay around too. Ghost can stay too but please don't put me on a scum team with him anytime soon :lmao

·
25,686 Posts
I had Christo and jam as scum :swaggyp

Barry was a survivor :swaggyp
didnt see that you had jam as scum so i take that back.

im the only one that got scum lynched without info tho :toomanykobes

cp played dreadful and occupying his entire time after being lynched(after hammering himself) to just whining and then saying im scum out of spite doesn't do his play any favours.

Says the guy who managed to get CP mislynched and not much else :hayden3
i got you lynched by myself and junk ended that by herself.

·
25,686 Posts
:heston

See why I continued to play my town game for the rest of the game? :maury
"Lynching Doddsy would have still had us lose since we would have tried to lynch Chr1st0, whom Junk still, for some ungodly reason, would have governered."

this is from the discord.

even after winning with scum you're talking about losing with town. :heston

·
Chr1st0’s Top Deputy
4,178 Posts
I thought Chr1st0 was town, probably more because I wanted him to be town. Emotions and all that played a factor.

Just leave me alone about this. I feel awful and stupid.

2401 - 2420 of 2423 Posts