Wrestling Forum banner

2381 - 2400 of 2423 Posts

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,381
So you think people bitching about not getting the awards they wanted is the best way to do it? Sounds like a fun time to be had by all.

You can guys can discuss awards if you want or don't. If not, no sweat off my nose. Awards will be posted with usual write-up I post later.

·
The Terminator
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,383
HM - Mikey

When he said there is no way tweet, Barry, and Ace were all town with those roles, he was BANG ON.

Town sucked. Myself included. Gg winners.
Barry - keeps wanting to lynch townies. He’s not this bad, so that’s not a good look. Scum.

Tweets - just chilling. Scum.

Jam - drunk. Scum.

Brutus - probably town

Raik - fake census? Probably. Scum.
I couldn't believe how accurate this was.

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
If Ghost wants to be a little bitch and hide in the QT he totally can, but I'm right here. Step up to the plate and give it your all, son, because Barry was in fact your teammate, and Barry survived longer than you, and Barry won. :heston

·
The North Remembers
20,747 Posts
HM - Mikey

When he said there is no way tweet, Barry, and Ace were all town with those roles, he was BANG ON.

Town sucked. Myself included. Gg winners.
Barry - keeps wanting to lynch townies. He’s not this bad, so that’s not a good look. Scum.

Tweets - just chilling. Scum.

Jam - drunk. Scum.

Brutus - probably town

Raik - fake census? Probably. Scum.
I couldn't believe how accurate this was.
Thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
Finally made it to an endgame, but another lost. Awesomely awful.

Had Tweets, Barry and Raikonnen picked as scum, but, once again, don't yet have the resolve to push them through.

You do not get to play the hindsight card. Coast, coast, coast, completely oblivious to anything happening in the game.

Well played, scum.

·
In the bleak midwinter ....
1,927 Posts
Pin me pay me

Some of the worst role usage of all time denying a very winnable game

·
1,927 Posts
Smark, just divide the awards among the scum team - I’d say me, cp and rop3 were towns best but none really did enough, certainly compared with christo, haza and tweet

·
1,927 Posts
Welcome btw Ace, was a solid debut

You should join us in the discord, link is pinned (Y)

Same applies to any of the other guys who have left for whatever reason, hope any outstanding hatchets can be buried

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome btw Ace, was a solid debut
Cheers.

In hindsight, I definitely should have used my role early on. Never come across such a role and my instinct had me thinking that using it down the line when numerous power roles were outed would be optimal.

Ended up using it to ensure that maf couldn't push a LYLO type situation but given I was one of the more universally agreed-upon towns I wasn't certain it was going to end up optimal.

Was quite a way off with my reads anyway so probably wouldn't have mattered in the end.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,099 Posts
WE WON

BOYS

Drax & Haza you did great as did Parsnip & I thought we lost you until Junkette basically gave us the game

I had no idea what was happening yesterday, you 3 deserve the awards I think. I'm not lobbying for shit there were times where I wasn't even playing & you 3 carried it

I feel fucking rough rn feel like I've ready celebrated lmao

2381 - 2400 of 2423 Posts