Wrestling Forum banner

1601 - 1618 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Smallville and Arrow had one thing in common: They both completely fucked up the Black Canary and her relationship with Green Arrow.

How come only the Injustice Games have gotten her character right? Even the Birds of Prey movie has already fucked up the character by casting Jussie Smollets sister as Black Canary (because WB truly believes people are that stupid that they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between two blondes).

SMFH

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Not sure where this goes buuuuut... that season finale of Legends of Tomorrow killed it. It was on the nose, cliched, and beyond sappy........ and utterly fucking perfect. This show accepts what it is, plays within the rules, yet somehow breaks em all at the same time. Hell, even the crossover tease was so Legends.

This show has not only become tbe best Arrowverse show and not just the best superhero show on TV, but it is simply one of the three best shows going period. Who the fuck knew this, The Orville, and Lucifer would curbstomp all of TV into submission?!

“We shoulda done the crossover...” god damn.

·
#WWELogic
3,858 Posts
Per IGN, Kevin Conroy — the voice of Batman on BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES (and other animated films, the ARKHAM video games, etc. — will play a future version of Bruce Wayne during The CW’s “Crisis on Infinite Earths” Arrowverse crossover this upcoming season.

No word on if the 63-year-old Mr. Conroy will put on the suit and play Batman (though I doubt that will happen).

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Smallville and Arrow had one thing in common: They both completely fucked up the Black Canary and her relationship with Green Arrow.

How come only the Injustice Games have gotten her character right? Even the Birds of Prey movie has already fucked up the character by casting Jussie Smollets sister as Black Canary (because WB truly believes people are that stupid that they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between two blondes).

SMFH
And its not like Canary's character is that fucking hard to do.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
You know... that Batwoman premiere was damn goid. Sure there was so e heavy handed moments, but I enjoyed it. Looking forward to this season for all of Arrowverse.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
I can't believe I'm saying this but the two episodes from the new season has been kind of good? Missed most of the previous 2 seasons but started watching this season after seeing call backs from clips of the first episode. All the call-backs and lack of Felicity really made a hell of a difference and the shortened season really makes for better pacing. Which begs the question why the hell did they not do this earlier?

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I love the simplicity of this season so far. Just Ollie, Diggle and Laurel jumping from earth to earth on these missions from The Monitor. No Felicity ?. No other boring, useless Team Arrow members. The only thing dragging it down a bit is the shitty flash-forwards that are just there to setup the spin-off with Oliver's daughter.

·
The face that runs the List
10,771 Posts
I'm buying everything from the Arrowverse on blu ray as it gets cheap really fast here and will give it all a watch when all the shows are done (which could be really soon) but it's going to be a fucking chore to watch everything in chronological order with all those crossovers

·
Registered
24,530 Posts
That ending scene of last nights episode had me going “holy shit”.

I love now that the Monitor is around, you can basically do anything you want. How does Oliver get from Nanda Parbat to Star City so fast? How do the future kids time travel? Monitor magic, lol.

Great episode yesterday. Between Joe West crying on the Flash and Oliver and Thea saying goodbye on Arrow, these shows are trying to get you in the feels.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
This episode is the weakest of the three this season, but the appearances of Thea and Talia made up for it. Such good characters that were wasted for so long in the past. Wonder who is the next blast from the past next episode? Hoping for a Manu Bennett appearance since the teaser tease the deathstrokes carrying out attacks.

The ending felt so random. But at least we are done with future timeline for now. Wonder if Lyla has anything to do with their future kids being brought to the present?

·
Registered
24,530 Posts
I'm buying everything from the Arrowverse on blu ray as it gets cheap really fast here and will give it all a watch when all the shows are done (which could be really soon) but it's going to be a fucking chore to watch everything in chronological order with all those crossovers
If it’s an option for you, Netflix has all the Arrowverse shows on it. That’s how I binged watched the shows.

Also, this site is great for tracking all the episodes in order:

https://flash-arrow-order.herokuapp.com

·
The face that runs the List
10,771 Posts
If it’s an option for you, Netflix has all the Arrowverse shows on it. That’s how I binged watched the shows.

Also, this site is great for tracking all the episodes in order:

https://flash-arrow-order.herokuapp.com
Thanks for the link, that will help a lot.

Nah I'm not using Netflix unless I HAVE to. I use my friend's account for Family Guy, South Park or the third seasons of From Dusk till Dawn and Fargo because they were never released here on blu ray but whenever I can, I buy them (I'm a bit of a collector)

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Why do Arrow keep giving us hot blondes that suck the air out of the show? Felicity's gone so they have Mia filling that spot now. :lol

Love the William and Oliver scenes throughout the episode. This is one of the few times I'm glad the region where I'm from censors homosexual references in TV shows. I didn't let the lulz came out of nowhere "I'm gay" line from ruining my first experience of that great exchange between the characters.

That ending has to be the anti-monitor right?

1601 - 1618 of 1618 Posts