Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 1618 Posts

·
Standing with The Man
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
Re: Arrow Discussion Thread.

Well this was a huge improvement so far really enjoyable episode Damien Darhk was great and looks to set to be a great villain, but wtf was that ending though I have a bad feeling about that.

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts

It has to be Felicity at the end, looks like Barry has had his hands full with Zoom as well.

Damien stopping the arrows like a boss! :mark:

·
Standing with The Man
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #125

It has to be Felicity at the end, looks like Barry has had his hands full with Zoom as well.

Damien stopping the arrows like a boss! :mark:
We're meant to think it's Felicity but I have this really have bad feeling it's Thea or Diggle

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

Damien Darhk might just live up to Slade Wilson standards, and so much for Arrow being more lighthearted. I can't say I really mind though since the character has been presented to us as "TV Batman" since season one anyway.

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

Am I the only one feeling that the Lance storyline is a rehash of Brother Blood's?

Felicity seems way too obvious to be the one there at the end, especially since Barry also appeared and she's the only one Barry has a bond with on team Arrow. Seems like a red herring to me. My bet's on Thea due to the LP's effect or something.

·
Registered
736 Posts

Wow, now that was really good as well. Flash was good but I thought Arrow's season premiere was much better. There was a lot that went on in the episode but they did well in giving each story some time. My favorite part had to be the scene where Oliver announces himself as the Green Arrow to the world, some powerful stuff. Much like Flash, if this is any indication of what the season will be like, then we're in for a great ride

Also, I think the person in the grave is Lance. Don't think they'd kill off Felicity and anyone else dying wouldn't really make sense imo.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

I think it will be Diggle. They pretty much hinted he will go after HIVE on his own at some point for revenge and he pretty much told Oliver he is dark deep down. I could see Diggle's words and death being the factor that changes his entire persona.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts

OLICITY DOMESTICITY :lmao :lmao :lmao As I wrote on Tumblr - worst scenes in TV history.

Digneto :lmao

Those flashbacks are killing me, absolutely pointless.

And now suddenly Oliver has also seen mystical stuff :lol

Also, Felicity was the one who wanted to get out of the vigilantism but then she decides she's too bored and wants to get back?! :lmao

GREEN ARROW DAY! :cheer :bored

I miss Smallville!Oliver. :cry

As if Guggenheim is gonna kill off his precious Felicity :lmao That means losing his free Olicity advertisement and getting lynched to death by Felicity marks :lmao

LAUREL THO :mark: :mark: :mark: :bow

·
KO
5,432 Posts

Much better season premiere than Flash, I enjoyed it a lot.

-I thought the Olicity scenes in the suburbs were funny
-Oliver got another Batman talk ("You don't trust, you don't love..." then the whole "This town started going to crap the moment you put on that hood. You brought madness into all ouf our lives and the monster you were inspired monsters" spiel)
-Diggle looks badass without the mask, looks like a joke with it
-Damien Darhk is pretty amazing so far - he schooled the Green Arrow and he uses magic
-I loved the Barry cameo, especially the Zoom namedrop
-nice little twist with Lance being forced to help Darhk, though I'm fairly sure it leads to his death

Also, that video message is fucking stupid. Anyone with a normally functioning brain can make the connection between Oliver Queen and the Green Arrow now. Green Arrow has his face clearly visible on tape with nothing but that small mask covering his eyes. I know it's a comic book show with magic on it, but come on...

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Only person I see dying is Thea or Detective Lance. Diggle is too much of a fan favorite to die and so is Felecity (yes she has her haters now but not that many to the point where she'd killed).

·
It me.
13,505 Posts

OLICITY DOMESTICITY :lmao :lmao :lmao As I wrote on Tumblr - worst scenes in TV history.

Digneto :lmao

Those flashbacks are killing me, absolutely pointless.

And now suddenly Oliver has also seen mystical stuff :lol

Also, Felicity was the one who wanted to get out of the vigilantism but then she decides she's too bored and wants to get back?! :lmao

GREEN ARROW DAY! :cheer :bored

I miss Smallville!Oliver. :cry

As if Guggenheim is gonna kill off his precious Felicity :lmao That means losing his free Olicity advertisement and getting lynched to death by Felicity marks :lmao

LAUREL THO :mark: :mark: :mark: :bow
I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that a Nikki Bella mark would also be a Laurel mark. :ti

·
Registered
6,360 Posts

Love Damien Darhk. I think he's going to make for a very enjoyable villain this season.

I absolutely loved the Olicity stuff out in suburbia- not even because I'm a shipper of them, but because I know just how much it gnaws at so many people that watch the show that want it to be Laurel.

Did Diggle add 30 pounds of muscle between seasons? That guy looks jacked!

·
Registered
12,449 Posts

Love Damien Darhk. I think he's going to make for a very enjoyable villain this season.

I absolutely loved the Olicity stuff out in suburbia- not even because I'm a shipper of them, but because I know just how much it gnaws at so many people that watch the show that want it to be Laurel.

Did Diggle add 30 pounds of muscle between seasons? That guy looks jacked!
People don't even want it to be Laurel, they just don't want it to be Felicity my self included.It's just to make happy a section of the crowd of fans who watch the show while ignoring the others. Sara was perfect for Oliver but they squashed it and killed her off for no reason other than killing off a potential love interest for Oliver

Anyway, onto the actual episode. Suburban stuff was cheesy as hell and poorly acted, those 2 have zero chemistry. The opening action sequence was done well, I liked that Thea wasn't invincible and was vulnerable , hopefully htye keep that up . Diggle's helmet still looks awful. I like Damian Dark, he has presence about him , like he's a big deal. Flashbacks...why aren't they in Russia? Not going back to Star City was sloppy lazy writing, it makes him look like an every bigger asshole.

So these "ghosts"... is another giant group of villains they'll be fighting like they have been for the past 2 seasons like Slade's army and the League of Assassins. It's following a similar pattern again which isn't even necessary for this season.They really like hitting people over the head with Olicity. At least it was Cisco and not Felicity who made the new suit . Oliver using a ski mask was funny , almost like paying homage to Diggle for changing his attire . Speaking of new suits , the new suit looks good though, anyone else notice the Batman and Robin esque sequence when Oliver puts on the suit ? lol . Finally he's named the Green Arrow , its been long overdue . Detective Lance is working with Damian Darhk? What? Lazy way of creating tension .

I wonder if them not having a Mayor opens up the opportunity for Oliver to step in. I mean, they did have him in the opening credits with the sign "Queen for Mayor" . Solid episode, had some good things, had some bad things but overall a solid episode .

·
Is a Snit Head
22,158 Posts

I really liked the episode a lot. It seems like they have a great new villain for the season and there seems to be a lot of stuff going on. The suburb scenes were really funny and I was glad they let Oliver get a vacation for a few months at least.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts

I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that a Nikki Bella mark would also be a Laurel mark. :ti
:ti I DETEST Nikki Bella with all my heart. No clue where you got that from but joke's on you.

AND as if that would somehow make me love or hate Laurel.

Actually, a lot of people are glad that it's not Laurel and that she is not romantically affiliated with Oliver, considering that nothing in the last 3 seasons has shown Oliver to be capable of normal and healthy relationship and this Domelicity is so OOC.

121 - 140 of 1618 Posts