Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
Re: Arrow Discussion Thread.

Not everything's lost, man... maybe they'll kill Felicity off and Ollie becomes an alcoholic or some shit. That could be grand.
Then they'll make him vow to never kill because of her and negate the promise he made to Tommy if they haven't already done that as it is . They really are hammering home Olicity lol

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts

http://www.superherohype.com/features/352767-marc-guggenheim-jonas-quantum-constantine-on-arrow

Marc Guggenheim on The Infinite Adventures of Jonas Quantum, Constantine on Arrow

...We also spoke with Guggenheim about the upcoming fourth season of Arrow, which will see Matt Ryan appear as John Constantine, following the cancellation of that series on NBC earlier this year.

“When you see him in the show, honestly it feels like we’re doing a Constantine/Arrow crossover, and it’s so exciting… We’re just really glad we got the chance to extend Matt Ryan’s run as Constantine by at least one more hour of television. I think you’ll see he fits very neatly into our universe. It never feels forced, it feels right. Stephen’s on screen vibe with Matt is just very natural, it’s as if these guys had been working together forever. I think people are really going to love the episode. John Badham (‘WarGames,’ ‘Saturday Night Fever’) directed it and it was just a happy circumstance, but John had also directed an episode of Constantine. It all works and it works really effortlessly. It worked effortlessly with a lot of effort I should say. I can’t wait for people to see that episode, if you thought it was a thrill just to see that one shot of Matt in the trailer wait til you see a whole episode with him.”

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts

Slade Wilson is behind bars again but this time it wasn't Oliver Queen's doing.

Local reports from San Antonio say that Manu Bennett, who is in town for the Alamo City Comic Con, was arrested this weekend for an assault charge, which was originally called in as an "assault causing bodily injury," according to KENS5. The alleged assault took place at the Grand Hyatt hotel downtown.

Bennett is best known for his role as Slade Wilson/Deathstroke on CW's Arrow, however, he also played Azog in the Hobbit trilogy, Crixus on Spartacus, and Paco in 2007's The Condemned.

No further details regarding the circumstances of the dispute have surfaced but Bennett was reportedly released on Sunday at 1 PM.
Crazy!

·
Premium Member
9,421 Posts

http://heroichollywood.com/home-1/2015/9/28/david-ramsey-fires-back-at-diggles-helmet-critics

David Ramsey Fires Back At Diggle's Helmet Critics

In the most recent issue of TV Guide Magazine Arrow actor David Ramsey had a short Q&A and briefly discussed his thoughts on the new helmet that has been drawing a lot of criticism from fans who have been stating that the helmet looks like a rip off of Magneto from X-Men.

He stated:
“I like it. I know there’s a lot of criticism that it looks like the Magneto helmet. But by the time you see Diggle in action – we also get into what the helmet can do – you won’t be thinking of the X-Men at all. There is a very cool gun too. The gun and the helmet, by the way, are S.T.A.R. Labs creations.”
It's interesting to see the actor address some claims in an interview like this, but his enthusiasm for the character and the show seems ever present.

What do you think of the Helmet? Do you think it will look good on the show? Let us know in the comments!

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Helmet looks ALOT cooler in motion, primarily with the visor down. It's just the first promotional photo that made it look horrible.

·
Banned
28,110 Posts

If we get another season where Oliver doesn't knock Lance on his ass I might actually quit the show. He's such an annoying, condescending, whinnying character that desperately needs to be put in his place.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

Fingers crossed this show redeems itself this season, still excited for tonight.

101 - 120 of 1618 Posts