Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1618 Posts

·
KO
5,432 Posts
Re: Arrow Discussion Thread.

-Diggle's helmet looks better with the visor, but it still blows without it.
-Can't wait for Constantine (probably what I'm waiting for the most), it's going to be fucking badass!
-I love Neal McDonough and Damien Darhk looks pretty awesome.
-Insane Thea should be a lot of fun.

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts

I hope this one time Constantine appearance leads to CW giving him a series

·
Life is Good.
3,924 Posts

Jesus that helmet on Digz though.... He was fine as he was and thus he wasn't in need for such adjustment but at least I have something to laugh about throughout the 4th season. :lmao

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

They're absolutely hilarious. Especially when they photoshop a cape on his with the colors and everything.

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts

Arrow Producer Possibly Hints At Green Lantern Ring In Season 4 Premiere

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Guggenheim teased the idea even further, suggesting that a certain ring might maybe an appearance in the Season 4 premiere.

“There is a nod or two,” Guggenheim teases. “There is a billboard that people will get a kick out of, and there may or may not be a ring in the season premiere.”

That seems like a pretty clear reference to the Green Lantern’s power ring. If it does appear will it be on its own, or will somebody be wearing it?

It seems likely that the billboard will feature the Coast City travel image he tweeted out. Another possibility be an advertisement for Ferris Air. The Flash episode “Rogue Air” already mentioned that the company’s operations in Central City were shut down after “one of their test pilots went missing.” Hal Jordan maybe?

81 - 100 of 1618 Posts