Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 1618 Posts

·
Banned
28,110 Posts
Re: Arrow Discussion Thread.

As long as Felicity is on the show, they're doomed
Man everyone has really turned sour on her haven't they? The character is still redeemable IMO, just cut down on all the sappy romantic whining/crying and make her become cheeky again.

Even at Felicity's worst I would still much rather have her on the show than Laurel. I just can't stand that character.

·
Registered
12,449 Posts

Man everyone has really turned sour on her haven't they? The character is still redeemable IMO, just cut down on all the sappy romantic whining/crying and make her become cheeky again.

Even at Felicity's worst I would still much rather have her on the show than Laurel. I just can't stand that character.
It's the writers faults for catering so much to the fan girls who would never shut up about "Olicity". She was more than fine being the quirky smart girl behind the computer screen but all of the sudden she became the 2nd major character in front of everyone last season. Not only that , they killed off Sara who made Oliver happy just so they can retcon that and say only Felicity could make him happy. They practically teased Laurel turning lesbian so that there's no other female conflict that could get Oliver away from Felicity. She also commanded this great deal of respect from the entire DC Universe by doing nothing to deserve it , it makes no sense how everyone knows who she is and how she's this major player in the DCU but like...how? They put so much emphasis on her just to keep a section of the fans happy while alienating the other section of fans.

Laurel has become a strong character in her own right, personally I think they are on their way to make up for the way she was in the first 2 seasons. Personally, at this point I'd rather have year one black canary over Super Felicity who became a superhero in seconds and being a better hero than ATOM ever was, she saved more people than he did lol.

Anyways, Diggle's outfit looks awful he didn't need an outfit for crying out loud . Why does he have a helmet for , ugh, it looks so terrible and stupid lol

Really digging the Green Arrow look, but I hope that Diggle picture is fan made. It looks awful...
Its official , Arrow official page posted it

·
Registered
12,449 Posts

Looking at that trailer...Oh for fuck sakes. Felicity seemingly makes the Green Arrow suit, she's living with Oliver in the fucking suburbs in the perfect life and now she's using guns? Fuck this shit , can they not have her involved in every little thing?This is getting ridiculous. Now we get Thea with a bloodlust, so basically she's another amped up Roy that needs to learn to control herself and not kill(for what the 3rd person he's teaching?) . At least Malcolm and Nyssa are having an actual confrontation which I'm happy about, but if they fight to the death I doubt Nyssa comes through though . I'm interested in what crap Quentin has gotten himself into , wonder if thats HIVE or if that's ARGUS coming after him. Laurel isn't unbeatable thats good , they're keeping up to par and not taking the Roy route where he magically became great. Looks like they're going with more Retcons about Oliver's past as the "Arrow", I wonder what was his first city he became a vigilante at even though I had thought we already got his year one, apparently not. Hopefuilly those flashbacks are better this season

I was hoping they'd tone down the Felicity stuff for season 4 but it hardly looks that way.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts

Cannot wait for Season 4!!!!

60,001 Posts

I cant help but get excited for the new season. I have a weakness for hero shows, and Constantine just put me into overdrive for this one. Nice look for Ollie, but Diggle, that is going to take some getting used to. I imagine they show Sara's resurrection to explain her Legends of Tomorrow role.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Diggles helmet actually looks a lot better with that visor down. TBH it actually looks badass.

·
Registered
412 Posts

I liked the trailer, Team Arrow is looking great and the new suits are awesome ( especially Thea and Oliver ) but man, I hated the Felicity parts, it so cheesy. Especially the beginning where Oliver is living with her and the fact that the trailer ends with her saying " I've always been a bad-ass ". I hope the villain is gonna kill her.

61 - 80 of 1618 Posts