Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Re: Arrow Discussion Thread.

Hopefully we get the Green Arrow next season.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts

I like McDonaugh but I kinda feel like this show has peaked already.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

I was hoping they would follow the comics and cast someone young to play Darhk but getting a MCU actor is just as good.

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts

Mr. Terrific will join the cast of The CW's Arrow Season Four, producer Greg Berlanti announced today at the series' Comic-Con panel.
They didn't identify which of the various Mr. Terrific identities would be the one used on the series, although Michael Holt seems to be the most likely, since he's been the default Mr. Terrific for years and was championed by DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns.
Berlanti did reveal that the character will work with Felicity Smoak and will be gay.
He teased that Anarky will also join the show, although he said little else about the character.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,329 Posts

Why would the Arrow be colorful? He's supposed to be stealthy, bright green and flashiness isn't stealthy. Is he supposed to be running around looking like a parrot? o_O The biggest let down for me in this series was he stopped killing people and started using gimmicky arrows. Not cool! Only so much you can do with an assassin who cannot do any assassinating! It would be like making a PG show about an exotic dancer and her crazy life, it just wouldn't be very good and limits what you can do.

Besides he's killed like 30+ people! It's not like if he doesn't kill now he's a great guy. Lol. That and also team arrow is just too big, way too many people know who he is and it's like 7 damn people. That's way too much, there needs to be some more drama, people need to die. My guess is after the badass version of him went away they really couldn't do much with him.

1 - 20 of 1618 Posts