Matt Striker
Michael Cole
Josh Matthews
Booker T
Todd Grisham
Scott Sandford
Jack Korperela

Jerry Lawler

Lawler should have been replaced a LONG time ago, his commentary style is downright terrible (it was never brilliant, but he was bearable and able to cover that up with his humour when he was heel but not now) and his contstant babbling about near enough anything apart from the match thats going on in front of him makes it near impossible for the viewer (especially the casual fan) to concentrate on the actual match, superstars etc. He should be replaced on RAW by Striker alongside Cole and keep Booker, Matthews and Cole on Smackdown (or possibly just keep Cole on RAW).

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Josh Mathews
Todd Grisham
Matt Striker
Booker T
Michael Cole
Jerry Lawler

Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler together are absolutely dreadful I cannot stand either of them. I kind of like Josh Mathews and Cole together, but I think that's more of a testament to Mathews ability then Cole's. Don't really know who those other two guys are, they must be on Superstars or NXT as I don't watch those shows.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
1. Matt Striker - he cracks me up, and he's brilliant. If sometimes misinformed.
2. Josh Mathews - Best PBP guy around right now.
3. Michael Cole - He's irritating, but he's good at his job.
4. Booker T - There's something about him that makes me laugh.
5. Jerry Lawler - A shell of his former self.
6. Scott Stanford - He'll be good in time. He's off to a good start.
7. Todd Grisham - I'll never forgive him for "It's...it's Christian..."
N/A Jack Korpela - who?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I won't include Korpela because I don't know who he is (I know he is on Superstars but I never watch that show)

1. Josh Matthews - He has done a good job since he got the full time gig at ECW, enjoy his work, doesn't try to be the center of attention
2. Matt Striker - At times he can get corny or bothering, but I appreciate his knowledge
3. Booker T - Still too early, but promising debut
4. Michael Cole - I enjoy his heel antics at times but lately its getting too much. He tries to make himself the center of attention and I think at times he buries the midcard talent which a guy like him shouldn't be doing
5. Jerry Lawler - Eh, still OK in my books but I think he has lost some passion especially since JR left
6. Scott Standford - He does ok, but I've only heard him a few times
7. Todd Grisham - He still has a job? The worst was when he was a heel on the few NXT episodes I watched :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.