Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Because this is a Graphics forum, and that is a graphic. Don't know why he wants us to rate it though. But ya, 10/10.
Unless you're challenging us to recreate it.(note the forum is ratings/challenges:))

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I don't like it, it sucks

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #5 :
Because this is a Graphics forum, and that is a graphic. Don't know why he wants us to rate it though. But ya, 10/10.
Unless you're challenging us to recreate it.(note the forum is ratings/challenges:))
Sure it is a graphic but not done by OZ. It's the official WWE poster, so like Not Dave Foley said, why the hell is it here for a rating?

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
I think it's good, although I don't really like the colours but that's not a criticism. It just looks good. Good job OZ.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
OZ didn't make it

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Legend Killer said in post #11 :
OZ didn't make it
Meh I still like it, however from now on, everything OZ posts I will just assume he ripped it. :mad:

Now I look like a complete and utter tit. :sad:

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
It looks horrible. They've tried to be too clever with it. Don't like the colour choice either.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Rajah said in post #9 :

Sure it is a graphic but not done by OZ. It's the official WWE poster, so like Not Dave Foley said, why the hell is it here for a rating?
I never said it was done by OZ. I knew it wasn't. I just stated that since it's a graphic, it can be in the graphics section. I just didn't understand why OZ posted it in ratings/challenges. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Kaneanite said in post #15 :

I never said it was done by OZ. I knew it wasn't. I just stated that since it's a graphic, it can be in the graphics section. I just didn't understand why OZ posted it in ratings/challenges. Thank you.
I know that you know. Everybody can see that, the question is why did he post it in the first place? He didn't do the poster, so it can't be rated. He never asked anyone to do anything similar, so it's not a challenge. Next time I'll just take a graphic from another website and post it just for the sake of it. I don't think anyone can understand why he posted it at all. I agree with GP though, most of the guys here could do a better job, the thread would be valid if that's what was asked. Thank you.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's the first, and last time I post any ppv logos for you people...

Half the posts in this thread are consumed by telling it's in the wrong forum. Get over it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.