Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
actually you may have to wait a long time for raw because i need to augment length

TO FIREWOLF - NUMBER 1 - HOW THE HELL CAN YOU CALL INDIA PARADISE
NUMBER 2 - DO NOT CALL ME A FUTURE JANITOR - MY FATHER IS A CARDIOLOGIST AND MY MOTHER WAS A STAFFER THE THE SENATE - I GOT A 93 AVERAGE IN THE 4TH MARKING PERIOD AT A HARD WORKING JESUIT SCHOOL - I AM NOT A DISGRACE TO INDIANS CAUSE I AM SMART AND I HAVE ATHLETIC ABILITY - WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD RETARD FUTURE JANITOR - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU - SINCE YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW IN INDIA WITH A COMPUTER I AM GUESSING YOU STOLE ONE OF OUR JOBS AND YOU MOST LIKELY DO MY PARENTS TAXES DONT YOU ( I HOPE MY GRAMMAR AND THE LENGTH OF THIS MEMO IS ACCEPTABLE )

I KNOW THAT I SUCK AT BEING THE BOOKER; I JUST STARTED THREE DAYS AGO AND COMBINED WITH HBK ICON, WE HAVE DONE FOUR SHOWS WHICH IS PRETTY DAMN GOOD
Yawn. What can I say about a retard like you. You didn't even realise that wrestling was scripted until you joined here. To top it all you are an Orton Mark just because he's the youngest WHC Champ and all the legends he's killed. Phew. You say that you got a 93 Average while you can't form a sentence, don't know grammar at all and are a poor speller. Yes, India might not be as advanced or forward like say the USA, Canada or The UK but Indians are much better and intelligent than retards like you. 1 year olds here spell like you, chump. Who knows (And it certainly seems like) that your dad might be a compounder and your mom might be a sweeper at the senate. So just STFU and don't ever disgrace another person's nation, just lie down and keep spamming up your own crappy BTB. May god pity on you.

·
Registered
865 Posts
You say youve got 93? yet as firewolf said you cant form sentences. well but you're right about 1 thing YOU SUCK at BTB. this is the same guy who posted that wrestling is fake. if you dont believe me check out the threads he has made and you'll come to know. He made the thread in the general wrestling forum. This guy arjun is an asshole who cannot even lie properly. 93? Who're you kidding? Oh yeah and Very few of us Indians have computers but we dont use them for sexual pleasure as you do!!!! I bet you stick your ****in dick into the CPU just to pleasure yourself.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
of course i did not know that wrestling was scripted until i joined; I joined a little while after i started watching

as for the India comments - I am a somewhat spoiled Indian child living in the states and i was just pissed about what fire wolf was saying about me. But i did go to India in January and I did like it.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
first off, may i ask you your job?
second off, I am fourteen years old and therefore not a janitor but a student
The derogatory remarks are because i was mad. I truly like India and I hope I can come again this winter. I have many relatives there and I enjoy being with them. I like India better than the US but I would rather live here cause I am used to the lifestyle. India is more adanced then the US 58 years into Independence

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
arjun146262003 said:
first off, may i ask you your job?
second off, I am fourteen years old and therefore not a janitor but a student
The derogatory remarks are because i was mad. I truly like India and I hope I can come again this winter. I have many relatives there and I enjoy being with them. I like India better than the US but I would rather live here cause I am used to the lifestyle. India is more adanced then the US 58 years into Independence
STFU. You passed derogatory remarks about Indians and India. You "weren't" mad, you are mad. Your mother slept with your teachers so you could get 93, janitor.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Racism of any kind will not be tolerated here. As a side point, ignorance of another country's ways is not a defence.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Fire Wolf said:
STFU. You passed derogatory remarks about Indians and India. You "weren't" mad, you are mad. Your mother slept with your teachers so you could get 93, janitor.
Oh boy that was the ultimate remark!!!! I hope you dont get warned for this as I was warned for swearing!!!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
My BTBs suckZZ too. :(

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And you still aren't posting good grammar. Phew. Face it you aren't good at English. Try Spanish, French.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts