Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Well, it brings some entertainment to my otherwise mundane life, so yeah.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Definitely! Life would suck to have no RAW to look forward to every Monday as well as all of their other programming I like to tune into.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
I am.
Gives me something to keep up with. I'm not into like TV Shows (Lost,24,Bones etc), so other than football(american) and basketball its all my entertainment .
WWE and the indies

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I am.

I don't watch TV these days, and there aren't alot of movies I watch anymore, so WWE is basically the only thing I really keep up with. Haven't missed a single RAW or Smackdown in almost 3 years. Plan on keeping it that way.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I can honestly say yes, yes I am the only show I have kept watching till this age. So I will have to say thank you WWE for keeping me entertained even though I should have gave thanks back in october LOL.

·
Riddle me this...
423 Posts
Not that I'm American, but since as of next year I will be celebrating thanksgiving: Sure. It makes Wednesday and Friday afternoons better. Definitely not thankful for some of their choices and storylines. Very thankful for the new Santino T-Shirt.

·
Registered
155 Posts
see my sig.

dude with miz picture: please be far less corny if you're going to spam my reputation.

The WWe made miz a world champ, obviously they should not still be in business.

edit: I nominate this for worst thread on any message board ever.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
see my sig.

dude with miz picture: please be far less corny if you're going to spam my reputation.

edit: I nominate this for worst thread on any message board ever.
Dude, what the hell are you talking about? As a matter of fact, there are two dudes with "Miz pictures".

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Yeah even if I get annoyed with it a lot its still something I've loved for almost 20 years.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Yep, must say I am. Right now ROH is kind of all over the place with some great highs and fairly low lows, TNA is just dreadful at the moment and the indies I look into all over the world are trending poorly, though there's a lot of great stuff in Japan and Mexico right now. CMLL is addicting, for instance (and the Jushin Liger run right now is fascinating to watch on many different levels). But still, I can't deny that WWE is the best in the world at doing what it does. It's the polished, mainstream product that's always there for you when you want solid, generally pleasing wrestling entertainment. It was my first promotion I got into as a fan, and it remains the one I still always watch no matter what, so I'm certainly thankful for all of the entertainment throughout the many years.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I am...i'm loving the WWE product at the moment especially because they're currently on youth movement, it's just exciting to watch all these awesome young talents like Del Rio, Barrett, Danielson, etc. All in all, yes i'm very thankful.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yes i am

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It's brought me more joy than any other form of entertainment or franchise for the majority of my 27 years on this planet. Good or bad, I'll always be thankful.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Definitely. It's brought me more entertainment than almost every other TV show I've ever watched. Considering wrestling is pretty ridiculous on paper, everyone involved in WWE deserves credit for it becoming as popular and as entertaining as it has done.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts