Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE YouTube video segment featuring Road Dogg Jesse James, Josh Matthews and a muppet Triple H going over old WWE bloopers. Actually pretty entertaining lil' show. Reminds me of the Attitude days.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Yea, I watched a few episodes a couple months ago. Pretty decent show that is sometimes funny overall.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
Half an hour would be too much. Look at Botchamania. It comes out about twice a month and is 10 minutes long. There are about 3 minutes of stuff from WWE. If it was half an hour, they would make about 10 shows and then run out of stuff. Plus WWE doesn't aknowgledge all botches and fails, only the most obvious ones.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I've been meaning to give that and Ziggler's show a look. Good to hear some positive stuff though.

I'd really just like a show that does matches with the superstars in the match doing commentary in a studio or something. Similar to what they do on DVDs.

·
Registered
226 Posts
'Since its becoming one of their more popular shows, expect a lot of this type of old content to be on WWE Network... My whole theory of WWE going "kayfabe" fits into this... They're going to have content from previous generations' in the form of 15 minute episodes. They'll have PG-Era flashbacks to help build future storylines down the road. They'll also have a blooper show, since they're testing the waters with the YouTube show..

It'll all make sense soon.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
I've been meaning to give that and Ziggler's show a look. Good to hear some positive stuff though.

I'd really just like a show that does matches with the superstars in the match doing commentary in a studio or something. Similar to what they do on DVDs.
I've seen that Ziggler's show. (It's called ''Inbox'' I think). Something like Ray William Johnson, but there are a lot of fail videos. They stop the video like 10 times and every time they do so, Ziggler adds a funny comment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts