1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I feel way too much guilt.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
My brother. NOTHING is ever his fault. I'm almost surprised that we are twins at times. Yesterday, we literally got into a 10 minute argument over him being mad at me, my dad, and his girlfriend for "not saving him any food" and for being stingy. Despite the fact that he admitted that he walked out of the room and saw the food on the table but decided to not take any and for the fact that he had ALL night to take some before my dad took the rest in the early morning. He basically refused to get off his ass and take the food despite it being there for at least 7 hours. I was really shocked that he would decide to blame us for him not taking any food while it was there.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
half of the teenagers in England

My brother. NOTHING is ever his fault. I'm almost surprised that we are twins at times.
im right there with ya bud

my big bro is sexist, racist, worships football in all its tribalising glory, never apologises and on the outside looking in comes off as a deadbeat dad to his new family

twins do tend to be exact oppisites though

·
[R]
1,762 Posts
Meh a use to have a female friend that had very low sense of guilt but she had it but on extremely rare occasions you could see it. Everyone feels it eventually.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
half of the teenagers in England

im right there with ya bud

my big bro is sexist, racist, worships football in all its tribalising glory, never apologises and on the outside looking in comes off as a deadbeat dad to his new family

twins do tend to be exact oppisites though
It's not about us being exact opposites but rather the age factor. He generally acts like he's six sometimes. That's what shocks me.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I know plenty of people who always claim that they are not at fault but always do things. I usually just ignore it if I'm "guilty" of something and sometimes take pride in it just to piss off others. (that's if I hate that person) And I also rarely ever apologize, I just find a way to get around it without saying it.

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
My second cousin is this way, have stopped talking to him because everytime I did he would just end up pissing me the fuck off with his stupid excuses on his every wrong.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts