Wrestling Forum banner

On who's side are you?

• The Rock

Votes: 36 81.8%
  • Cena

Votes: 8 18.2%

Are you on Rock's on Cena's side

1526 Views 22 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  The Originator
As the title says,on who's side are you?I'm on Rock's.With just 2 promos he has put in shame the whole WWE locker room and proved why they call him the Great one while on th eother hand Cena and his lame ass rebuttles just proved how much of an insignificant peon he is compared to Rocky's talent.

But in general,who's side are you taking?
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,075 Posts
2-1 to Rock in my book, last nights promo didn't even count. If anything, Miz was more impressive than Cena last night.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
I'm with Rock. Cena is constantly proving Rock wrong and everything he's saying is correct. But it's The Rock! I just can't bring myself to not love him, he's my all time favourite, I know he hasn't done anywhere near enough what he should've done in the past 7 years, he comes in, butters all the fans up about staying then leaves time after time. But I still can't pull myself away from him, I guess that's charisma for you.

Then again when Hogan returned to WWE to face Rock at WM, I was on Hogans side, maybe I just love the nostalgia.

· Registered
20,781 Posts
Not really on either side at the moment but Cena has been doing better so far. He's been getting in The Rock's head quite a bit by hitting him personally while The Rock has mostly just been pointing out that Cena has ugly shirts and a silly taunt.

· Banned
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm on The Miz's side, to be perfectly honest with you...

However, between the two, Cena, easily. Without a second thought. "I Bring It Via Satellite" >>> Barney/Fruity Pebbles jokes
Then why did you vote for Rock?I was looking at the thread views and Rock/Cena vote ratio and it's clear that you voted for Rock :lmao

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.