Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm definitely more of a night owl. I've always liked to stay up late at night. Dreaded going to bed early when I was a kid. I always overslept a bit on the weekends and on holidays.

I've never been much of a morning person. Waking up REALLY early in the morning has mostly been a miserable experience to me. I always feel like I haven't slept enough even if I did.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
I go through stages of both. I don't mind waking up early specially if I have a purpose for it. But I definitely can stay up late too and my mind tends to be very active at night.

·
Premium Member
4,840 Posts
I think it's dependent on my responsibilities, at times I've been one to regularly go to sleep at 11:30 to midnight and at times I've disciplined myself to go to bed at 9:30 and get up at 5. Ideally I would like to be a person who wakes up early, I just find it hard to discipline myself to go to bed on time.

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
Early bird. Up at 5 or 6 pretty much every day.

Reactions: Strike Force

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's dependent on my responsibilities, at times I've been one to regularly go to sleep at 11:30 to midnight and at times I've disciplined myself to go to bed at 9:30 and get up at 5. Ideally I would like to be a person who wakes up early, I just find it hard to discipline myself to go to bed on time.
I can relate.

Are you also someone who spends a lot of time playing video games or spends a lot of time online? Because I feel like EVERYONE I know who finds it hard to discipline themselves to go to bed at a proper hour everyday just happens to be that kind of person... myself included.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Due to Insomnia I'm a night owl, despite working early. You get used to it.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On a good night 3-4 hour straight sleep, but that's maybe every other night at best. Not fun.
Yikes that sounds terrible. I can't function properly with less than 6 hours of sleep a night. I have met some people who claimed to be able to function properly with just 4 hours of sleep a night, but I've always found that hard to believe.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Yikes that sounds terrible. I can't function properly with less than 6 hours of sleep a night. I have met some people who claimed to be able to function properly with just 4 hours of sleep a night, but I've always found that hard to believe.
Yea it isn't fun mate, get a lot of headaches and am a grumpy bastard most mourning's as a result lol but your body adapts to it over time so you get used to it, it weird.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,458 Posts
I leap out of bed at 5-6 every morning and it drives my lady friend up a wall, since she'd sleep until noon if there weren't any more buildings to be designed.

·
Registered
205 Posts
During the summer I don't mind being up early. I love being able to sit out on the patio and have breakfast to start my day. Back in the day I could be out till 5am no problem, nowadays I usually run out of steam past 2am.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts