Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night it seemed like the crowd really loved JoJo and Summer Rae. Do you think WWE will test the waters and give JoJo a push? Summer Rae has already had matches recently.. AJ needs someone to contend with.

I wish Tamina got more crowd reaction :-(

·
Premium Member
17,769 Posts
I said it already: I :mark: for the Jojo Tamina Snuka part of the match. Jojo really is super tiny and especially when compared to Tamina, damn. Much better debut than eva Maria sadly. the fact they kind of look alike (because I'm racist and think all dark colored people look alike; big whoop, wanna fight about it?) really added to it. It was a good stand off too.

I don't see the reason for saying either Jojo or Summer Rae, but I'd hope Summer gets the push over Jojo. Summer has been in a bit longer, working on NXT, and has some credibility in the ring and in WWE in general. I also love blondes. :renee

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well I'm hoping they both get it but there may be only 1 divas match tonight, who knows.

JoJo looked legit nervous which I think made it even more awesome. No one could have expected that and I think that is why Nikki was never eliminated, they gave JoJo the floor in the middle of the match when they saw the crowd.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
Really neither since the WWE wants nothing to come of the Divas division. What exactly is a "push" when every Diva is eventually treated the exact same way regardless of how good or bad they are.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
The crowd popped when Summer Rae entered the ring. I marked.

Also, despite being in the ring for like only 30 seconds, she was easily the most entertaining of all 14 divas. Push this woman already (Y)

Been a while since she appeared with Fandango. Makes me wonder whether they've split them already.

Reactions: napalmdestruction

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really do like Summer Rae. All the screaming and carrying on really does work for her.

I have a feeling/hope JoJo will be good. Kind of cool if it is the quiet one/one you wouldn't expect to make it out of the Total Divas crew to be the one to actually make it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Jojo is so adorable. She had the face of legitimate nervousness and managed to show more skill in a few seconds than Eva Marie did since her debut.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
JoJo still needs some work. Summer is ready and could be big if used properly. Push her NOW.

·
Lurking. Always lurking.
4,725 Posts
JoJo still needs some work. Summer is ready and could be big if used properly. Push her NOW.
Agreed. Jojo wil already benefit from an appearance here and there, but Summer should actually get pushed. That girl's got "it". Starquality. Summer Rae > any of the total divas easily. No contest.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
JoJo and Orton are dating aren't they?(I saw Orton post a pic on twitter awhile ago), so most likely she'll get pushed since WWE seems to push the GFs of the stars.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Definitely. Also notice how she is the most over diva other than AJ on the main roster, with only a handful of matches? Girl's got charisma. Also possesses a mean streak that she shows on NXT. I want her to rule as the queen bitch on the main roster :lol

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Jojo is so adorable. She had the face of legitimate nervousness and managed to show more skill in a few seconds than Eva Marie did since her debut.
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

Knew she was something special the moment she was set to debut on TD. Nice to see she was over at SS. Pretty sure smarks saw how well she did against Paige and Emma in that NXT house show match. :)

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
^^^ Yes she is. She's very comfortable with her character and plays it perfectly, decent in the ring, good on the mic, tons of charisma.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
I find Summer to be right up there with AJ as the best heel for sure. If she was as good as AJ is in the ring, she would be the overall package for a Heel Diva imo.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts