Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we've seen D-Lo Brown make a few TNA appearances within the last few weeks as an agent. My question is, would anyone wanna see D-Lo actually wrestle for TNA? Perhaps the way Finaly did/does for WWE, like semi-regularly while still being an agent, maybe even having a small feud, or even perhaps go after the TV title?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I realy hope we don't see D'lo in the ring again, I'm 95% sure he doesn't have it anymore and will just embarass himself (even more than he did on the UK wrestling thing he did on ITV a few years back!!)

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
I liked his feud with X-Pac in............ 1998

Now the TNA Road Agents getting more Impact time than Nigel is disgusting.

·
Registered
835 Posts
love the guy. really nice person, really good talent, good look, probably still got it he always seemed a solid wrestler. One of the midcard wrestlers i really do miss (alongside rikishi, tajiri). would love to see him again

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
I've ALWAYS been a fan of his since his early WWE days. He was my favorite behind The Rock. I always said he had the makings of a world champion but the Droz incident was too much for him to recover from.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,965 Posts
He does still have it actually. He's just a bit plumper now. He could out work Kennedy and Morgan no worries.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I realy hope we don't see D'lo in the ring again, I'm 95% sure he doesn't have it anymore and will just embarass himself (even more than he did on the UK wrestling thing he did on ITV a few years back!!)
Oh jeez, there's a programme I didn't need reminding of.

I wouldn't hate D'lo coming back to wrestle occasionally, but I wouldn't be thrilled either.

·
Banned
787 Posts
If I heard his entrance music on Impact, I'd mark :lmao

Nah, to be serious it's better that he doesn't wrestle, I remember when he was on Raw wrestling Santino around a year ago, he wasn't really in his best condition then so I doubt he will be in a good condition now either.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I'd rather he didn't return. I did like the guy and I don't doubt that he could still go in the ring but... what would be the point?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I never really liked D-LO as far as character but he's one of those guys it's good to see because he does have some name value and I marked when he was doing his little freak out head bob the other night, haha.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts