Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't stand the guy.Why is he in almost EVERY Royal Rumble? Yes I get it he won the first Royal Rumble but still...Why is he always on Specials? When i thought about LEGENDS smackdown i thought we would get Bret Hart,Shawn Michaels,Stone Cold not JIM DUGGAN and Slaughter.I like Slaughter but i can't stand Jim Duggan.What about you?

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Oh absolutely. I can't stand Jim Duggan. I couldn't stand him when he was around on regular basis and I can't stand him now. To answer your question though, he's in a lot of Royal Rumbles because he won the first Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Duggan annoys me he is one of them legends they always keep around cos he gets a pop when they do these specials. Honestly im over the whole Jim Duggan is here USA USA USA bs they do on these shows I mean i dont mind when they use the legends but when they have them wrestle for no reason its just pointless.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh absolutely. I can't stand Jim Duggan. I couldn't stand him when he was around on regular basis and I can't stand him now. To answer your question though, he's in a lot of Royal Rumbles because he won the first Royal Rumble.
I know i said that earlier in my post.But he should just appear once and that's it..How many times are we gonna see him as a surprise entrant?.We've seen that about a dozen times already.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i cant stand the lad. his IQ level is awful. he also has injured several wrestlers during his career

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: SandyRavage

·
Registered
128 Posts
I always identified with his gimmick of a patriotic ********* with a blunt object (somewhere I have a picture of me in blues doing the "HOOOO" thumbs-up next to a smoking hot female colonel). But yeah, he's way past his sell-by date for wearing trunks in public.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
I really don't like Jim Duggan, I thought I was the only one though. His gimmick is border line racist and he only ever seems to feud with "foreigners"

·
Characters Welcome
1,349 Posts
Aw. At least he doesn't troll around twitter cursing at others in the business or sat in jail blaming everyone but himself why he isn't in the spotlight any more. It's not like he's shoved down our throats every week and when he does appear it's only for a few minutes. He obviously still enjoys performing and wants to continue earning a living for his family. Duggan is still popular outside the US and is often taken on tours, that's probably one of the reasons he's kept around. Tough guy.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw. At least he doesn't troll around twitter cursing at others in the business or sat in jail blaming everyone but himself why he isn't in the spotlight any more. It's not like he's shoved down our throats every week and when he does appear it's only for a few minutes. He obviously still enjoys performing and wants to continue earning a living for his family. Duggan is still popular outside the US and is often taken on tours, that's probably one of the reasons he's kept around. Tough guy.
That explains i guess.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Inb4 everybody is saying they don't like Jim Duggan :lmao

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Give that old guy a break. He has to earn some living for his family. One thing i don't like about him is that he should cover up his saggy body. Really.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Never cared for him the guys a walking cheap pop machine always has been always will be. But I'll never fault the guy for still trying to make a living with something he enjoys

Oh and for the guy who was disappointed that Duggan showed up instead of guys like Hart and Michaels on the legends smackdown. You do know its WWE right anything that involves the word "legends" normally means guys like Slaughter, Duggan, Snuka, Piper, Tatanka, Kamala etc etc they're never going to bring in the Michaels' and Harts of this world when they could just get a nostalgic little pop from the crowd then the old timers beat up some young heel and everything goes back to normal

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I've been sick and tired of this worthless out of shape and not even talented to begin with fucking assclown for the last 15 years. He doesn't do ANYTHING for me. Sometimes he randomly appears on the show to go over some young talent and actually look credibile. Why is he looking credibile? Everybody knows he's the exact opposite. I really don't want to see him on my fucking screen ever again. I'll take him over Hornswoggle and Khali but that's about it. Perhaps give him one final sendoff by having him come out next week on Smackdown only to get burned to death by ADR. The fans seem like they still enjoy Jim Duggan's random appearances so it will give ADR the type of heat and connection with the crowd he needs.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
He only appears a few time a year so he does not bother me that much, tbh there are more important things happening in the wwe to be sick of like the state of commentary,midcard,tag division.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
His gimmick is racist? What???? Patriotism doesn't equal racism. Meh I don't mind Duggan, it's not like he's never off tv, once a year or whatever is fine.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Come on, the guy's harmless, and the crowd absolutely eats up his schtick.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts