Wrestling Forum banner

Do you enter a business ten minutes before they close?

• Sure, the sign says open.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • No, that's a pretty dick move.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Who the fuck cares?

Votes: 6 17.1%
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work at a doctor's office and we are supposed to close at 9:30. Well fifteen minutes before we close this fucking bitch comes in and demands to be seen by a doctor. Well actually she didn't demand, her daughter did, because the fucking bitch didn't speak any English. On top of that she's Medicaid, which I absolutely hate.

So I check her in and she's back there now. All of a sudden I have five people come in the door with their hands full of McDonalds bags. Well they're with the aforementioned bitch, and they've decided to set up camp in the waiting room and eat their dinner, like its a fucking dining hall.

Well I already know there's no way this bitch is going to be done seeing the doctor before we close, so we're probably not going to even get of here till ten o'clock. All because of some welfare, fast food eating, fucking asshole family.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Nah, if I find out that it's about to close I wait for the next day, unless it's a case of extreme urgency of course.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
depends on what i'm going to the doctors for. if its urgent then fuck yeah i'll walk in. If its something that can wait then i'll wait.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
IF it was real serious I would most likely go to the emergency room,if it was something i could wait on then i would just go the next day. i only actually go to the doctors once or twice a year.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Depends on the business. Doctor's surgery - no, not unless it was like "I cut off my own hand" urgent.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
IF it was real serious I would most likely go to the emergency room,if it was something i could wait on then i would just go the next day. i only actually go to the doctors once or twice a year.
honestly there are many things which fall between "real serious, head to the ER" and "yeah, i can wait until tomorrow"

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Well you could have chose a different profession. It seems you are not cut out for this one.

·
40,796 Posts
That's what I was thinking too Sabrina. If you're inconvenienced by this, find other work to do, something that won't inconvenience you.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
honestly there are many things which fall between "real serious, head to the ER" and "yeah, i can wait until tomorrow"
That's true. I was thinking along the the lines of " I need to go NOW" which is obviously pretty serious. There are plently of things that people could use a walk in appointment for.

I agree with Sabrina and MrMister on this, it's just going to happen every once in a awhile.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Yeah if I saw it said 'OPEN' I would probably just walk in if I was in dire need of something.

Having said that I wouldn't walk stuffing my face with McDonalds that's for sure.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yes it's a bad move. You must have a lot of patience dealing with losers on a daily basis. I personally can't stand welfare leeches, they should be banished for society.

·
Custom User Title
15,232 Posts
There should be an option on the poll that says "who the fuck cares this guy has a MAJIN BUU avatar".

I would've chose that.
_________

Anyway to echo what some have said here it depends on how serious what the person had is.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Depends on the business. If it's a supermarket and I need something, I'll go in and get it. If it's a government place, like the RTA, I'll go back the next day because nothing would be processed in 10 minutes anyway.

As for a doctor surgery, I only go if I'm really sick, which I haven't been in 5 years or so, so yeah, definitely not. If it was urgent, I'd go the medical centre or the hospital, not my GP

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Find different work to do? That's rich. I actually like my job. A lot. A long time ago I figured out the positives vastly outweigh the negatives.

Occasionaly though you get those patients that you just want to throw into oncoming traffic. Anyone who works I think could understand this.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Applies to most professions really. If you ever work in retail, you get customers that constantly dick you around, showing off to their other halves (who are never impressed by this). End of the day, you just gotta put on a fake smile, pretend you care and the first chance you get, swap their prescription with male hormone pills. Or rant on here. Its your choice.

·
40,796 Posts
Find different work to do? That's rich. I actually like my job. A lot. A long time ago I figured out the positives vastly outweigh the negatives.

Occasionaly though you get those patients that you just want to throw into oncoming traffic. Anyone who works I think could understand this.
Quit your fucking bitching and get to work then. You seriously come across as a whiny bitch with this thread.

Everyone has to do some things they don't like to do. You're nothing special nor exempt from this. Unless you're a prince or some shit.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts