• Excited!

Votes: 150 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Could care less....

Votes: 30 15.4%

Are You Excited To See Sin Cara?

11839 120
Are you excited that Sin Cara is now in WWE, or could care less?
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

· Registered
3,895 Posts
I am, i've seen clips of him on the net because in the UK getting CMLL in TV is just not happening. Mexico's biggest draw and looks awesome from what i've seen, good hire and good Rey Rey replacement.

· Registered
5,163 Posts
It seems he's one hell of talent judging based on a tribute video i watched earlier today. Looking forward to his debut.

· Registered
2,676 Posts
He's never going to be a massive draw, the best he could hope to do is to reach Rey Mysterio-levels of popularity, and he won't because he doesn't "bridge the gap" for Latino fans in the U.S. like Rey does (being an American). On top of that, I don't even like Rey Mysterio that much, so I can't say I'm terribly excited, no.

· Better than you
894 Posts
I'm excited that Mistico/Sin Cara is in WWE, but I worry that they'll limit his moveset, which would be such a shame.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Remind me of when Taka Michinoku was signed. McMahon was shown doing press photos and such. Big deal on international star, but in the end he won't do much. And that's not against current WWE, that's against WWE history as a whole with exception to Mysterio (who some may argue only got pushed cause Eddie Guerrero died).

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
He's never going to be a massive draw, the best he could hope to do is to reach Rey Mysterio-levels of popularity, and he won't because he doesn't "bridge the gap" for Latino fans in the U.S. like Rey does (being an American). On top of that, I don't even like Rey Mysterio that much, so I can't say I'm terribly excited, no.
I would like to think that reaching Rey's level of popularity would be a good thing. You make out like it's a bad thing. :confused:

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.