Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow is Fast Lane, day after that is the build the Wrestlemania with the inevitable return of The Undertaker and everything else that comes with Wrestlemania. Are you excited?

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Bray Wyatt/Taker cryptic battle should be good.

Hopefully we see some HHH/Sting in ring 1v1 promos.

Also Bryan/Lesnar/Heyman confrontation if he's main eventing WM.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Does anyone see a clean outcome to Bryan/Reigns or even a winner as looks a build for a triple-threat at WM after interference at Fast Lane and, knowing HHH/Steph, they'll do a longass speech come Raw of 'in interest of fairness' they both face Lesnar

·
I AM SO KAFKAESQUE
1,782 Posts
Nope. The entire roster feels like it's been lowered a couple rungs and only 3 or 4 programs are booked as though they even remotely matter (all of which bore me).

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Im excited for two things. Bryan beating Reigns and Orton coming back too rko rollins. The only two matches im excited for are rollins/orton and bryan/lesnar. If we get neither im not watching..

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Ambrose. I would say Barrett but he would have required tons of build up, so the former is the right choice considering he's both a new star, unlike Bryan, and actually ready for the responsibility, unlike Reigns.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
I have my hopes but I really have no high hopes. Nothing going into WM looks all that good, WWE has made their roster look like complete garbage most of last year and now. The booking is just so bad.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Looking forward to Bryan and Reigns and what direction it goes in.

HHH and Sting is exciting, I think the feud itself will be very good.

Excited to see how Wyatt vs Taker will kick off if it indeed happens

And also hoping to see Orton return for a feud with Rollins.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.