Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been reading a few threads and many are still confident that Rollins will cash in successfully in on Reigns. I got to say I can't see it happening and only see Rollins failing to make Reigns look even more strong (i think Rollins will win it in the future.). Is anyone really confident that WWE will let Rollins cash in on Reigns so early into his title run.

·
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
1,254 Posts
I remember reading a while ago that Rollins' cash in was not going to be successful. Things change though, who knows. All 3 of the Shield boys, I'd be happy with either one of em as World Champ.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
Kinda hard to tell. It could be used as a get out of jail free card though if the WWE wants to give the streak rub to Roman without having him hold the title. Keeps him looking strong and allows him more time to improve as well.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
I am starting to think it will not be, and even if it is, he will lose the title back to Reigns the next PPV after he cashes in.

·
Redesign. Rebuild. Reclaim.
1,254 Posts
Also, creative has probably forgotten about it by now, but Ambrose vowed to interrupt/foil every Rollins cash-in attempt, you could see something like that happening, then again, you probably won't.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
If he cashes it in at WM, he wont win for sure. If he cashes in then it's 50/50 if he comes away with the title but part of me thinks he wont. I've been saying it for a little while now, they'll bury their entire roster to make Reigns look strong. They have Bryan begging his fans to cheer for Reigns, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility that Rollins will go unsuccessful. I'd think they'd have Rollins try the cash in at Mania only to lose just to make Reigns "look strong"

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
People who think Rollins will cash in on Reigns remind me of the ones who thought Cena was going to beat Rock by turning heel 2 years ago. Delusional fans :lol

Anyway, I'm not sure if Rollins will successfully cash in. I don't think he will but if he does, he'll most likely drop the belt back to Roman the next PPV or a couple PPVs after that.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kinda hard to tell. It could be used a get out of jail free card though if the WWE wants to give the streak rub to Roman without having him hold the title. Keeps him looking strong and allows him more time to improve as well.
How long has Rollins left to cash in? (although does it matter in WWE really). I don't see it happening at WM 31, I'd be really surprised unless they have some big ideas plus Rollins would be cheered at WM if he did cash in. I think they will either leave it to as long as possible and then if things ain't going well with Reigns then you have him cash in and if WWE feel Reigns as champ is going well, they can have Rollins fail in his attempt and have them feud after. But at this moment i see him losing it to make Reigns even stronger.

I'm hoping he wins, he deserves it but Anything WWE right now that's not Reigns, I have no confidence in them to do the right thing.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I'd love to see Rollins cash that baby in officially, but only if Dean Ambrose -- looking as battered and bruised as Eugene from Hey Arnold after winning the IC title ladder match, hobbles the fuck down that long ramp with belt in hand and 100% psycho rage eyes to fuck up Seth's shit.

It'd be a bat shit crazy thing to do, but I'd love have the match thrown out, only for Dean to beg for it to be restarted as he CASHES IN HIS IC TITLE and makes it a triple threat, right there. So you got three beat up mother fuckers, an extra main event, and all three Shield members clawing for the WWE title in a sudden death situation.

The crowd reaction would save the PPV. I'm sure the IC title thing might rub people the wrong way (as it would negate the whole ladder match and start back at square zero), but it'd be hella cool for that moment.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think they should leave it as long as possible. Right up until MITB PPV itself if they could. All over WWE programming a massive countdown on how long Rollins has to cash in. Everyone tuning in to MITB wondering if he'll cash in or lose his opportunity and be the only one not to cash in. It would be really interesting.

Reactions: Drago

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Having Rollins "cashing in" at WM and Ambrose nixing Rollins plans would be a great way to set up a triple threat for all three former shield members for the strap at Extreme Rules.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Not anymore since Bryan isn't gonna be WWE Champion soon I can't see Rollins successfully cashing in. With Reigns winning the Rumble and the uneasiness from crowds, it seems like the responsible thing to do is to turn him heel once he beats Lesnar. Pair him with Heyman and probably do an association gig with The Authority as their new crown jewel.

This leaves Rollins out in the cold. He's Mr. MITB but what if a heel Reigns is WWE Champion with The Authority's backing? Someone would have to turn face. And I think that man is Rollins.

Imagine this: Rollins wants to cash-in on Reigns during and after WM but The Authority tells him to wait. This goes on until MITB 2015, where Rollins challenges Reigns to a straight up match (RVD 2006-style) for the title. At this point, Rollins' relationship with The Authority has strained over the protection and attention Roman is getting. So, The Authority turns on Rollins and costs him the title.

From there, we see Rollins turn face and begin his Road to Redemption. He'll end up a man with no friends and no WWE Title.

·
The Man
25,726 Posts
I've been saying he'd fail his cash in since the beginning :Jordan

The MITB Ladder match was full of the losers who couldn't get in the title match and it was announced just days before the actual PPV. I'm shocked he still has it, expected him to fail or lose the case to Reigns already.

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
I think his cash in will be successful. But it will take something like a fucking nuclear airstrike to keep Reigns down for 3, then Rollins will be booked as a weak champion and go on to lose the title back to Reigns pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I remember reading a while ago that Rollins' cash in was not going to be successful. Things change though, who knows. All 3 of the Shield boys, I'd be happy with either one of em as World Champ.
Some dirtsheets said no, then around the time of his photo leak, some said the plan was for him to cash in and win in June.

So there's conflicting info on that.

I think he will win the belt. I became a little unsure after the photo leak, but that seems to have gone away. They certainly don't mind having Rollins in the mainstream media right now with the John Stewart angle, so maybe he survived the scandal.

Now will he have a real title reign or just lose the belt quickly in order for :cole to start calling :reigns the "Two-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion?" That I don't know.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Yes, because Hunter obviously likes him and that was enough to get Reigns his push. Doubt he will have more than a 2-3 month championship reign though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Dean Ambrose -- looking as battered and bruised as Eugene from Hey Arnold after winning the IC title ladder match, hobbles the fuck down that long ramp with belt in hand and 100% psycho rage eyes to fuck up Seth's shit. .

:mark: :mark: :mark: :mark: :mark:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts